Sunday, July 18, 2010

WHALE SONG...

(begun Friday 16th July at 7.45am...)

With hindsight, the Reservoir Hills Hair Technician and her hubby were performing some sort of basic rite of passage by hacking into their neighbour's system, and you could tell they'd both had their misgivings at the time.. *gags..
I'm guessing that's long since passed, though it's likely they encountered a few 'problems' once I'd blogged of her part in my enlightenment.. Did their PC crash repeatedly? Troubles with their landline and cellphones?  You can bet that Laz, Balliram and Nayager were sufficiently pissed off to cause mischief for the kind CPF Member at the time..
With so much power at their grubby fingertips, it would have been deemed a good opportunity to smack those that open their mouths, however unwittingly....
I've twice been mistaken for a cop by other officers.. Why would she not assume that I was a fellow-wugger, however ludicrous you find the idea?  I've no doubt she's since been easily persuaded that I am the Devil's spawn for blogging her error, and that's just sad...

My intention is to demonstrate how easily the Good are now being persuaded to participate in breaking the law, nothing more..
I've stated often enough of how I came to see that hackers are a part of life and that I've nothing against the hordes of young idiots that Balliram has invited into our System for a mindless thrill..
It's the Crooked Network Admin. that I object to, and the Cracker status he wears... If you seriously expect your AVERAGE elderly user to be able to protect their machine against their own Network Admin, you're delusional in the extreme...  What chance do we stand?  None at all... *shrugs..

No. 12 Garbutt Road called last night.. The family had been away for a couple of days and had arrived home to find their garage broken into and stuff missing.. This time just a few doors UP from Balliram's brother-in-law at No. 6 and I'm as sure as ever that a concerted effort is being made to have you believe there are no active cameras or beams in the road... He's right next door to the Highway Locksmith who has an inordinate amount of powerful lights plastered across his road-facing walls... *eyeroll...

If I say there are devices installed the length of Garbutt that alert a monitor nearby, you can believe it.. *shrugs.. When I suggest that these devices and the additional technology ( I mean, check out the streetlights down that end of Garbutt FFS!), are being used to AID the criminals, I mean it.. A CPF member whose grown kids could well be on the WUG, I guess it was his turn to take a smack from Nayager and his IT puppet?
Was he found to be increasingly outspoken at our Meetings and marked down by the Listeners as a candidate for punishment at a suitable date?  Regularly monitored as all our CPF members phonelines are, Balliram would have been well aware that the family were away for a couple of days...
The more these sick individuals would have you believe I'm delusional, the stronger becomes my case...

I heard it sometime before I actually saw it.. A pretty, chirruping call nearby.. It sat in the coral tree studying the bird tray intently and giving a regular friendly trill.. A big budgie?  A mutant cockatiel?  Snow white and the size of a weaver, I can't find it in the Roberts at all... I tried googling it on the offchance it was a young cockatiel without its crest or long tail or pink cheeks, but nada...
The only colour it had was a faint lemon yellow on it's breast feathers....
The dog's yapping scared it off before I could put more seed on the tray, and I doubt we'll see it again, as it's just too conspicuous to avoid the hunters...  (Lucky for me MY hunters are well-fed and prefer the Chase to the Kill)...

LATER at 9.15am..

 The Coach must have realised that his call to me a few nights back would rate him another mention here..*waves happily.. You recall how he'd asked the CPF for assistance in having a full-grown tree removed over by Loon and Locksley?  Though his participation may be restricted to the side-lines it's enough that he supports the WUG, and it goes without saying, the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System...
I would ask why he didn't state the real reason for his request, and why the WUGS must remain such a delicious secret to be shared among only the privileged?  Why isn't this discussed openly at our Meetings?  *grins...
You don't wish to alert the criminals who sit among our numbers?  *has a coughing fit.... As many of you appear comfortable that the entire operation here in the Zone is overseen by a notorious Druglord, which of our members can possibly be touted as the reason for the continued stealth?  I guess it's common knowledge that I find the Coach a lovely lad, and I'm not about to change my opinion simply because some a/h suggested HE mention the offending tree at our Meeting.. Nice try, but failure due to extreme silliness...*finger...

How far extends the rot?  voda3g?  Who was it that suggested paying my family in the UK more attention than they deserved via THEIR version of Big Brother?  Who was it that nailed my sister so neatly while they still lived over at The Paddock in Lichfield?  Come, take your bow you manipulated IDIOT!!  She's been on about her hands and wrists for a few years now, and I've been oblivious to the connection...
The Controller for that area in Staffs. is linked to Balliram the Criminal, how?  Merely in an advisory capacity?  Was it the UK operative that discovered the means to inflict such pain and damage via the keyboard and mouse?  Or can the Creep add another notch to his belt for discovering that particular party trick, available now via the powerlines and wireless?  However futile, ek maak alweer sterk beswaar Janneman!
I'm so not impressed by the destructive tricks you allow these corrupt operatives to employ in their petty vendettas... Though they've outstripped me by miles in the unpleasant stakes, you still condone this behaviour? *spews...

Saturday 17th July at 5.50am..

Suddenly wide-awake at 2.16am, I lay listening for a repeat of what it was that woke me.. Nothing.  A short while later fat Sophie began flapping her ears and left her warm nest of blankets to jump down and go under the bed..
The last three mornings I've woken in the early hours with a dull ache in my hip-joints.. I've limped about for a bit and it disappears until the next early morning episode...*interested.. All the extra weight I've packed back on?  *hears the whale song....
Despite promising myself I'd never again resemble the Michelin Man, my jaws work faster than my feet and the results are there for all to see..*purple..
I'm obviously not the only one who's noticed, as there were three identical flyers tossed onto our driveway yesterday, advertising the Contours Express Women's Gym in Kloof... *winks... That's a fair way off the beaten track for someone living in Sherwood, but I s'pose the word has spread, along with my butt!...*cackles... Whether a kind gesture by Missus C herself, or her newly slimmed-down Cracker husband, I couldn't say, but it made me choke briefly...

As I sat on the edge of my bed earlier, pulling on my warm clothes, I gave off light everywhere.. static electricity as I crackled and flashed from head to toe!  *grins.. I'd noticed it on Thursday as we strolled around the Ballito Mall and my skirt had clung irritatingly to my fat thighs, and I'd been stung twice as I inadvertently touched a couple of metal ballustrades...
I've always enjoyed this particular phenomenon, but can't say I've ever had it happen on such a grand scale...*fascinated..

Is it merely my colourful imagination or is there now an air of self-consciousness around many of the posts I read at the Recruitment Centre Forum?  *winks.
So few names left that I recognize, though I find some of the old nicks can still impress me out of the blue..*shrugs.. It's amusing to see that several who were previously reviled and heckled relentlessly are now for the most part treated kindly, and I've no doubt they have been invited to join their local WUGS.. Caution and eggshells spring to mind.... *waves to Ian and wonders if the young man has begun thinking for himself yet...

Sunday 18th July at 4.35am..

The journo/VC called yesterday morning... His SIM card has been corrupted again, and he'd only just had his landline restored on Friday.. They've also been subjected to a whole spate of blackouts up that end.. Ring a bell, anyone?  Deja vu perchance?
When it was finally deemed prudent to cool it somewhat on the attacks down this end, where were the cracker Pervert and his chommies going to get their kicks?  Our CPF VC is a sitting duck, and way too committed to the community for his own good..*vomits...
Nothing you can do about it Jannie?
Bullshit!  By now you're fully aware of how many innocents are on the receiving end of Balliram's attentions in his endless quest for self-gratification.. Our previous Chair was persuaded it was safer to stay home than chair our Meetings, by enduring three hijackings at his front gates over a very short period of time.. It worked..

Since then, more sophisticated methods have become available to deal with those determined to bring a semblance of order to the area, haven't they Crumb?  *gobs....  Barnabas and his Lackeys at Dodge have no intention of breaking with the traditional partnership begun with Koobair the Squat...
The Vice Chair said that one Amanda Khumalo of Transnet had contacted him to say her organisation will be arriving at Kennedy Road today to hand over a handsome donation to the embattled victims of the fire..
Jaded as I've become with the ongoing games played out of Dodge, I mentioned to both Soobrathie and his Superior, the possibility of it being a hoax..

Hopefully I'm just being jumpy and Transnet will arrive later, bearing their generous gifts as a part of the Old Man's birthday celebrations... *waits...
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 18th July 2010 at 2.23pm.