Tuesday, May 04, 2010

SLAM DUNK....

(begun Monday 3rd May at 4.45am....)

The fact that it has been made impossible for me to contact our Ward Councillor via email, cellphone or landline forces me to resort to speaking here to Aziz instead... *waves... I don't consider the blocking of my communications your papa's doing.. Am I wrong again?
After all this time Councillor Baig must surely be aware of how often I've defended him?  How many times I've tried to convince irate residents that we would see a great deal more of Yakoob were it not for specific orders issued by those he regards as his Superiors?
He has most certainly been told to distance himself from our Sector Forum and to render us as little assistance as possible..
An unfortunate state of affairs, but one that I can understand under the circumstances...

I tried calling him yesterday on his cellphone.. The same number in my directory I've always used, and one from which he sent me a text a couple of weeks back... It rang twice and the call was dropped..  I tried again, this time using the GW's phone..*winks..
It was picked up straight away and a pleasant gentleman told me I had the wrong number. I called it back to him and he said the number was correct, but that it was 'Robert's' phone... *grins...
Has our esteemed Councillor changed his number recently or am I as I suspect, persona non grata?  *looks at Aziz curiously... It's been a while since I rang your fixed line and your irate mama insisted I had the wrong number and hung up...*cackles...Who is it that has managed to persuade your family that I am the enemy?

Were you aware that Nayager and Balliram audio-monitor the conversations in your home BEFORE I warned you of this unassailable fact?  Do you think for one minute that the additional technology you've obligingly allowed to be added to your house (boosters etc in the roof?) excludes you from their invasive eavesdropping?  Are you aware that every call made from your home, be it fixed line or a cellphone, is intercepted?  Why do I care?

I have no beef with you or your cousin further down the road at No. 29.. Another who has allowed more technology to be fitted to her home than is good for the health of her family, in order to push the Big Brother signal through the little park across to Raftery Crescent... *sighs... Another who is sceptical of my claims and who considers her son sharp enough to know if there were uninvited Listeners invading their privacy...  Wrong..  The Tutor Balliram will most assuredly omit certain features of this astonishing monitoring technology during his 'lessons'...

The employment of a 'need to know' tenet applies to those right at the top of this stinking pile, down to the lowliest of recruits, and has worked admirably... *applauds....  My attempts to warn you have been regarded as irritating and nothing more.. My accusations of nepotism and deliberate water wastage are true, and if you believe that this Project, despite the secrecy, is above-board and the ONLY means of saving the country, then why would you see me as the enemy?

With Nayager and Balliram still free to manipulate the powerlines and phones (as they most surely are), you are ALL at risk, no matter the size of the contribution you make to the Blessed Project.. *yawns...
You've seen the string of charges laid against der Kommissar and yet you still believe they are lies manufactured by his enemies?  This, despite the ludicrous article in last week's Weekly Gazette 29th April 2010 Page 3?!!
Nayager is cornered, and thus prone to even more irresponsible behaviour, with the assistance of his chum Colin P. Balliram (who I'm betting is chanting the Crumb's mantra right now of : I was NEVER Nayager's man!) *chokes....

Several of the Chosen have already found to their cost they're not exempt from the attentions of these 2 evil Twits... The more vehement the denials, the more reason you all have to take care in what you say aloud in your own homes.. I kid you not....
If they continue to insist that I am unique in having my entire home and surroundings VOIPED, you may regard it as a gigantic whopper.. Or you may buy it, and when the shit finally hits the fan it will be too late...*shrugs...
After numerous failed attempts, I finally had a word with Councillor P yesterday, who says his computer is down and there's a gremlin on his landline... No surprises there...
Was this always a part of the plan Jannie?  *interested...
To give total control of fixed lines and cellphones into the hands of criminals to manipulate as they see fit?
To force the entire country to it's knees before they realise how they've been hoodwinked and it's too darned late to do anything?  I guess that about sums it up hey?  *sad...

What a delight to find the articulate Rocket Scientist back on the 'Are cellphones bad for your health' thread in the Broadband News Section of the Mybroadband Forum... Klos may squeal and rage as he pleases, but the damage done is irreversible... It was a slam dunk for Karl Muller last night, and I anticipate that apart from a few crass retorts, the thread will deliberately be allowed to die... *the AirWing chopper swings low over the valley as I type here*
Unless of course there are any of you out there prepared to keep it alive for as long as possible?  Give it a shot why don't you, and as soon as it slides off the list, bump it back up again... *grins...
Let it become as well patronised as the Threadkiller, and show that there are still those out there who decline to be part of a flock of mindless, bleating sheep....

Apart from one or two miniscule dips to our system last night, our Controller sits VERY still... *snorts   Am I now tempted  to crow that maybe he's learned his lesson and attempts finally to behave as befits the responsibility he holds?  Are you stark raving bonkers?!!   *falls over laughing... Our TV switched itself off once during the day yesterday.. Whether a fault caused by DSTV or our Controller makes no difference...

The deliberate interference to the calls I make and receive continues unabated.. Nothing has changed at all, and I would (if possible) be more of a Fool than I already am, were I to believe I'm finally in the clear...*roffels... In the interests of self-preservation I blog relentlessly of the most seemingly banal of events occurring down our way... The brutal slamming off of the entire power circuit due to a fault with our Controller's gates, and the weird behaviour of our water supply, are just two instances worthy of sharing with you...

Around mid-morning yesterday I went out the front to see what the dogs were fussing about... Two wekkers with no identifying uniforms, in their civvies   *and here comes Airwing again... busy, busy, busy....* and armed with just slashers, were clearing the stormwater drain at the bottom of the valley.. I took several pictures HERE and gave the one fellow a thumb's up....  My calls to the standard Parks numbers to verify that the guys were legitimate were met with a 'this number does not exist' and on trying an alternative number, it rang until a fax machine activated.. Scary days... *shrugs...

It turns out the two droogs were not working alone.. There must have been others working at the end of the little bluff, though out of my sight.. At about 3.30pm my two had downed their slashers and were taking their ease on a grassy bank below, when the first smell of smoke had me back out on the verandah and Missus B.Snr. on the phone....
Sure enough, they'd set a fire in the bush next to Jan Smuts Highway, though I could only see the clouds of smoke billowing over to St. Theresa's on the south wind....
It burned itself out about an hour later, but I anticipate they will be back today to continue clearing...
More fires Balliram?  *waits with interest...
Ah yes - I'm very well aware that your grubby fingers are poked into the most trivial of pies...*winks...

As the Master of Malice your signature is becoming easily recognizable along with your inevitable denials.. *snorts... The Sweeper will assume her Resigned mode and sigh that I blame them for everything.. Indeed Missus C, there is little that is unpleasant that your charming husband is not directly involved in, but how would you know?
I would lay you odds that there are many occasions when Balliram and his chommies have deemed it expedient to keep you in the dark.. Something I believe you're well aware of, and that sadly, is beyond your control... Cest la vie....

LATER at 7.45am..

I believe that was at least 6 calls attempted before I was finally given the new numbers for Mitchell Park, Parks Dept.  Even so I still wasn't able to raise a reply despite that in the past the phones were picked up from 7.30am or earlier... Repeats of 'this number does not exist' don't really amuse me any more Creep, however excited they make you... Have a good day...

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 4th May 2010 at 12.33pm..