Sunday, May 02, 2010

MOVE ALONG FOLKS....

(begun Saturday 1st May at 4.05am....)

The two fierce dips to our lighting last night while I was blogging online, didn't reoccur, and I was permitted to Publish with just two errors in saving messages popping up... *beams..
Anyone disappointed that I didn't mention last week's CPF Motherbody Meeting? *finger to Salacious Crumb... My word, but I could've written a book on the undercurrents flowing in der Kommissar's office that evening, and the remarks made afterwards..*grins..
Suffice to say that IMHO it's the male of the species that are hit the hardest by the so-called Change of Life and the room was filled with a palpable sense of injured and irritated pride from several different quarters... *laughing..
A team working together for the Community?  Don't give me that crock I beg you!  It's every man for himself out there and face is all that counts, right Lazzie?  *winks...

Here's another link to Trower's podcast in case you struggled with the one I gave you before:
http://www.pod702.co.za/podcast/best...419JCWBEST.mp3.
Try and sit through the whole thing, even if you're bored stiff, and then ask yourselves why, if only HALF of what the old man says is true, would the PTB deliberately rig up base-stations at Institutions housing the very young or elderly?
Go google Karl Muller, microwaves, if you're happy to believe none of this will ever impact on you or your family....
I'm off up to the Shongweni Farmer's Market in a while and must go and get ready...*waves..

Saturday at 6.45pm..

You remember me bitching so often about how the Creep's electric gates affected our power supply?  The enormous dips to our lighting system as they came and went next door?  *teeth..

Someone must have been using the gates at No. 6 as I began typing my blog last night, and I gave you the results in the opening sentence... Same again tonight.. Just as the GW pulled in through our gates at 6.05pm, I was at the back door in time to see the streetlights go right out and our house lighting almost died, but not quite... I heard the TV get knocked out and had time to run through and pull the plug before the streetlights miraculously came back on.  Hau! 
I reset the decoder and switched the telly back on... I remarked out loud that I would certainly give Balliram the PR he deserved for that hit to our TV if nothing else...
I then logged on to the Internet and was busily sending out the CPF Minutes when, some 20 minutes later at 6.25pm, the power went down for real... *pukes...

Did you read carefully the order in which it all happened and allow for last night's similar dips?  The GW said as he pulled in that there were three visitors waiting to enter Balliram's gates and they began to open just as the first lot of shit hit the fan at 6.05pm.
LATER:
The power was back by 6.55pm..  The GW called the Fault Line and once he'd heard the recorded message say there was a fire in a sub-station at Overport, he was satisfied... My significant other is as cooked in the head as ever this toad be... Overport?  *roffels...

See now, you want to tell me that this fellow is still the best you've got down here?  Gavin?  When he can allow the entire circuit to be slammed off like that, doing god knows what damage to homeowner's appliances?  But it's ok, cause he's the Druglord's darling and can get away with it? 
I'm SO not interested in the excuses and cover-ups any more..
He knew last night already that his gates were causing a problem, but did nothing about them.. He's the bloody all-powerful Controller and does as he pleases, right?

You're offended by my accusations that using the Convent Orphanage as a Wireless Base station is criminal?  *looks at the Director... I talk too much?  Really?   My problem is that I don't talk enough, and certainly not to the right people  *snorts... If you were to consider the character of the Controller installed by the Druglord Barnabas and his puppet Nayager to manage the signal from out of the toddler's dormitories, I fail to understand your continued compliance...

It's been a while since I felt the enormous wave of heat engulf me as I sat here at the desk in the early hours.. It's been a while since I've felt the appalling heat coming off the PC Monitor, and a good few days at least since the stabbing pain in my left wrist as I touched the keyboard...
Were the descriptions of these effects a little too near the knuckle (heheh)?  Did someone figure out what was going on and insist that this reckless Moron control himself in that area for a change?  *curious..
Does he now restrict himself to increasing the emissions to our home while we sleep?  I confess I woke at midnight the night before last drenched in sweat, without a single valid reason for it...

LATER at 8.50pm

As I sit here now writing at the desk, a single surreptitious chirrup sounds from the Creep's remote close by.. I will stick to my guns and insist that our Network Admin is on the skids.
That he has simply enjoyed his own power once too often, and as a result is now rather more than just a venomous loose cannon...
It will be fascinating to watch as his behaviour deteriorates even further and it becomes increasingly difficult for Damage Control to cover his tracks...

It's a simple matter for you to deny that you were warned, or that you saw it coming?  *shrugs...
Besides, our plight is most certainly not unique.... You have only to read marine1's thread at MyBB in OffTopic on a recent intruder, to see the writing on the wall....
Jannie has arranged for many of the more crass members of MyBB to be given similar status to Balliram and they will work alongside the Rotten Apples at their local copshops to make sure that dissenters are dealt with accordingly...

Ah Jannie, you roll your eyes and shake your head much as the Used Car Salesperson, Missus Courageous does... Years of practise, judging from the length of your nose..*grins... Let's face it, you've got bigger problems to worry about than getting rid of this criminal next door.. You figure you'll take your chances and see how far he'll go?.
Hell, if you can cheerfully write off a whole bunch of orphans over at St. Theresa's, what chance have we pesky residents got...?  Zip.

Which reminds me... Old man Trower made it into today's Independent on Saturday Page 16, in the Health section... His Radio 702 interview caused a desperate flurry of research and the Strategist's good buddy Klos was tasked to debunk Trowers report on MyBB...*cackles...
He overdid it as usual, and his repeated posts had him coming across as really anxious.... Why? *winks...
Shhh.... That's a rhetorical question to which we both know the answer hey Janneman?  *whispers...

Sunday 2nd May at 4.45am...

I've just read through last night's scribbles and have to grin at the sheer futility of my chirping.. Like the Duracel (sp) bunny, I just refuse to lie down and shut up! 
Going back a few blogs I find I began remarking on the return of the dips to our system as early as last Monday 26th April... Balliram has had a week to get it sorted and simply can't be bothered... No time?  Too busy?  Absolute bollocks!   Apart from straining to hear my every cough and yawn, and engineering house breakins and other crimes with his Mentor Nayager, the Pervert has no life...*rolls eyes...

Once again I woke after 2.00am to find the dog going nuts with her ears and to find myself uncomfortably warm.. What is it that changes in the air at that hour so regularly?  Another rhetorical question fosho... *belches... 
I blogged fairly recently of an official the GW had found up on the verge, hunting for a reported leak.. He had in fact found 2 (or so he claimed).. One just outside No. 16 and the other smack in the centre of our driveway!  *bolt-eyed...
Naturally I've been watching the earth on either side all week, for signs of this 'leak' to appear... Finally yesterday when I went up after 6.00am, did I see a damp patch HERE....
By the time I got back from Shongweni it had dried out..*startled.. How can this be, if there is a leak running continuously?
I've seen no sign of the droogs arriving to attend to these two leaks that the chap insisted were there... Oddness..

Howzit going up your way?  Could it be that the few readers that visit my blog are ALL Chosen anyways and find their lives to be just hunky-dory? No victims, or potential victims pop in here to find out how to check whether they're on the Grid and are being targetted by a similarly malicious criminal or two, via their powerlines?  Cest la vie....

Peace....

---oOo---

Sunday 2nd May 2010 at 12.46pm.