Saturday, May 22, 2010

EXTREME PREJUDICE...

(begun Friday 21st May at 3.30am...)

The 'cricket' that always greets me as I rise from my bed stayed tjoep-stil this morning.. Oops!  I've lost track of how long it's been in the identical position, and it's always buzzed as I cross that particular area of the bedroom window...*blinks..
Heaven forfend it's fallen off the mulberry tree or the wall and been swallowed whole by one of the many moles currently tunnelling about the garden..*grins.. Crickets don't call in the cooler weather?  I'd buy that, except that when I went out at bedtime with Sophie last night, another of the usual suspects (this one over by the Bunker), gave one startled and quiet chirrup before falling hastily silent ... *winks..

Balliram has trebled the interference on our landline and probably still insists that it's a genuine fault..*yawns... He took it one step further yesterday afternoon when my sister called from the UK to chat and he grew bored and eventually blocked my end totally.. I could hear her talking clearly but it was dead my end and my replies didn't reach her... *belches... She cut the call... Boring trivia?   Telkom fixed lines are notoriously bad?  The only problem with our line is the deliberate and dedicated corruption caused by Balliram and his Mentor... Fact.

Was it coincidence that the Crumb and his side-kick were seated comfortably at a table at Yirolls in Springfield at about 11.00am when the GW and I pulled in for morning tea yesterday?  *blinks.. His companion had been filling a chair in the office next to Faith's when I'd made my regular stop at Dodge earlier, and they must have hopped into that larnie gold SAPF vehicle shortly afterwards and headed down to have a bite to eat... An early working lunchbreak?  They left soon after we arrived.... I took THESE pictures for you while we waited for our order... Check out the guy on the nearby mast platform busily making adjustments... Nice hey?  Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, Crumb? *winks...
Much later, just before 2pm, as we'd driven down the Crescent there was also a chap up the mast that stands just behind our ex-Chair's house between Harris and Raftery... I will have to update my shots and see whether anything visible has been added....

As predicted, the big guns are out for Karl Muller and the steady chipping away of his credibility continues... I guess he's specifically requested that he be left to fight alone, and that's pretty much what's happening..*sighs.. My suggestion that you go look for the Controller at Craigavon was clearly considered barmy... A pity, for I feel that is the only starting point that could bring positive results in this otherwise one-sided battle...
Find the Controller who's home will be festooned with enormous outdoor lights, have Him/Her investigated privately and I guarantee you'll come up with a petty criminal of the likes of our own Colin P. Balliram..
Someone quite likely who also has links to the underworld and who is working with the local Muni Electricity Department (Security Div.) and the nearest copshop.

An unqualified Someone who is fumbling to manage the computerised technology that gives them control of both the mast and the powerlines... Forget about the Big Boys and get the complex residents to find the nearby Stooge that ultimately caused their horrific problems...
A vehement comment made by TheRodent confirmed what I'd figured out a long time back.. He's fully employed by the Information Theft scheme, though I had him pegged as honest but gullible... Was I wrong in my assessment?  Were his words his own or was it suggested to him that he comment?  *curious...

Has Karl Muller realised the full scale of this operation?  Has he connected the dots yet and found the SARS initiative is involved?  Can he even begin to imagine the billions upon billions poured into this scheme?  My bet is that's a yes, but sadly he appears to have chosen to go after the Strategist and not the unqualified Puppet who dropped the ball so badly..

Which municipality does Craigavon fall under?  Do they too have a Security Division attached to their Electricity Department?  Ostensibly to handle things like illegal connections and stolen cabling?  Find the Head of that section and you're halfway home.. In fact, give me a few weeks living at the Craigavon complex and I'll give you your Controller, I swear.... *jumps up and down...
A home nearby that had has renovations done just prior to the disaster?  More digging outside than most?  Come julle, if you want to get anywhere, it's crucial that you begin at the bloody beginning....

I got home yesterday at about 2.00pm and only later did I notice the TV screen had been smacked off.. He did it again as I watched The Weakest Link after 5.30pm and I felt only a certain smug satisfaction that the unfortunate fellow sticks so true to form...*beams...
The interference to our landline and TV have long since downgraded from idle spite to downright rage and I find this if anything, encouraging...
I must be doing something right for Balliram to continue revealing himself so obviously as a criminal...

Speaking of criminals... The charges laid against Nayager by the Hawks are due to come up in Court next Tuesday.. If you're interested in watching a further travesty of justice, I suggest you attend the proceedings.. It's a given that absolutely no headway will be made due to some minor technicality.. Will an Advocate suddenly and unavoidably be taken ill?  Will some vital documents have been temporarily mislaid?   Whatever.. Nayager is successfully following Mo Shaik's brutal mandate and it's imperative that he be kept free to continue running Organised Crime via the BB technology...
Until the entire Zone community have been 'persuaded' to add the tons of additional lighting needed to boost the signal, the terror tactics will continue..

We drove past Mistuh Kent Crane's property in Cowie Place yesterday (he's in the phonebook guys), only to find a large team of wekkers still busy felling trees...
As you head up Cowie's Hill leaving Pinetown, look out for the give-away sign of a powerful light on a garage activated to face Pinetown itself, at midday.. On the crest of the hill you'll find the 'control' streetlight also active..
Who is Mistuh Crane that he is free to skip official channels and raze a mini-forest to the ground for the Project?  Clearly a successful businessman, judging from the size of the properties and the amount of security installed.. An electronics company owner?  *waves to Rafeeq...
Why does Mistuh Crane not approach his enraged fellow property owners and tell them the real reason behind the deliberate destruction..? Is one of his neighbours a suspected terrorist?  A serial tax-evader?  I would sooner investigate Crane's business dealings before looking elsewhere, as the Project has a history of employing the most dodgy of characters and I feel this gentleman would fit that bill nicely....

It was a pleasure to visit the bblounge last night and my proclaiming it dead was premature, though you mostly still choose to remain cautiously silent...

When I'd stopped at St. Theresa's yesterday to deliver veggies to little Sister Stephen, I was shocked to hear she'd been in intensive care since the weekend... She'd suddenly been taken ill a few days after returning from retreat at the Convent over on the Bluff...(An establishment I'd blogged not so long ago as yet another possible base-station. Manuel?)
I went over to the hospital as soon as I could and was told she's still undergoing tests... Spare her a thought, as she is one of the very few who truly practises her faith honourably, and who has shown me much kindness, despite my sins... *sighs...

Saturday 22nd May at 5.00am...

Did the charges laid against iBurst by Karl Muller lead to the apparent departure from the company by the Strategist?  A move that I guess could affect Karl Muller's case enormously?    You need further proof that Muller speaks the Truth and only the Truth?  If Jannie is officially off the payroll, may he still be called to answer the charges laid against iBurst?  What do you think? *winks...
Should I now begin to refer to janneman as the Consultant?  Have the Project Authors decided it would be safer were he to go freelance?
Van Zyl's ties are to the Beast itself despite his hop to vodacom and then to iBurst... He is and has been for years, a strategist for the Information Project and moonlighting as a recruitement officer on MyBroadband.co.za.. *shrugs.

Come now julle mense, look up and see the writing on the wall and admit that you've been had... It makes no difference at all which cloak he dons next.. He is still the most powerful member of the OldBoys Network that I know of, and I shall continue to harangue him as such...*beams..

The GW says that his purported departure should have been announced on the Stock Exchange.. Is that right?  *looks at rpm...
What fantastical tale has janneman fed you all that keeps you silent?   Do you now lie awake at night wondering how much he HASN'T told you?  That this Grand Scheme is indeed horrifically dangerous and  that huge sections of the public are being exposed to enormous risks without their knowledge or consent?
Practically without fail, when I go to blogger.com to update, the standard mybroadband newsletter arrives almost simultaneously in my gmail box.. Coincidence, or does this announce the arrival of an interested visitor to my PC, in addition to my always present and sullen Network Admin., Colin P. Balliram? *fascination..
The more experienced IT boffins/hackers among you would probably know the answer to that...
Time out..

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 22nd May 2010 at 7.05pm