Wednesday, February 03, 2010

ACE IN THE HOLE...

(begun Wednesday 3rd February at 4.05am...)

The orphanage outdoes itself, and is lit to the max.. A whole new range of combinations to try out now hey Bali? *winks.. One less little niggle to worry about? The covert electrical work done next door at No. 10 while the family were off the property? No worries, as it's finally paid off and my Good Neighbour has been persuaded to join the Chosen...*grins..

Am I disappointed? A little ja, but if nothing else, I've learned to roll with the punches.. I'd not been over there in years, but when I'd spent the two weeks feeding Joey and seen the 'lamps' installed round by their front door, the writing was on the wall fosho... *shrugs....
He's been running the really big one that faces the orphanage most nights now, and I see he's been told to activate the other instead at this odd hour of the morning...
It was well after dark last night when I saw him up his beautiful coral tree hacking off the branches to give DLOS to his garage wall beauty... *sighs..

I guess it's time to go into the back room and start blowing up balloons? (I LOVED that movie BTW!) His nice Missus is very forthcoming, so I've a good idea how and why they've finally been persuaded to join the Project, and have absolutely no ill-feelings as a result...

And then there were four?
B.Snr. has been on the grid (though he's blissfully unaware of it hey B.Jnr?) since they had that outdoor free-standing spot installed up by their gates, leaving only Sue the Book, her mum, and our ex-Treasurer, along with us, out in the cold....
I hardly see that as a problem, as the acoustics in our homes have been fine tuned to perfection by the Stalker next door, and our input isn't really needed signal wise....

Does my unfortunate Controller see it as a psychological victory? Alas, if this is so, twould be the usual FAIL and it will take a great deal more than that to get me to STFU... *teeth...
I'm perfectly capable of stepping back and seeing just what I must look like to you all.. A deranged and deluded old fart, chirping futilely into a gale force wind? *cackles...

A. says the interim Commander is a good guy and I've no reason to disbelieve him.. I guess if he stays on it won't be long before the drug runners over at Sydenham Heights will be sweating buckets? Hang on! His job as I understand it, is to clean up Dodge City, and not necessarily the Neighbourhood... Hmm....
It will be interesting to watch and see whether the careful pussy-footing around the drug scene here in the Zone ceases at last. Whether Dodge City will be able to carry out genuine raids...*looks at Earl... You going to make a few sacrifices soon bubba? For appearances sake? You betcha!

Did anyone ever consider the merits of creating one central storage facility in each province where confiscated evidence could be placed? When drug raids across the country net huge hauls (usually carefully laid at some Nigerian's door), you never hear what happened to the recovered drugs... Tis my contention that they quietly get sold on to the Agliottis' and Barnabas' across the land...
I gather there's always been a steady sale of guns and drugs resold from out of our Station anyways, but I'm talking of really big drug hauls here...*curious.. I must go...

LATER at 7.30am...

Nothing like sweating over a hot stove to muddle the old head even further..*grins...

Look at the rest of Africa FFS! You want we should go the same way? No? Then hop on the bus Gus!
I'd buy it at the drop of a hat if I thought there was to be a serious push to restore law and order... Instead, the Authors of the Project have seen fit to install downright criminals to run the show..
Frankly, I'm astonished if you consider Colin Balliram or his chum Salacious Crumb any less culpable than der Kommissar himself.. Sure, those two opportunists will have been doing a lot of backpedalling since way back... Carefully covering their filthy tracks to re-invent themselves as good guys..*laughing.. You're welcome to believe that...

LATER at 9.30am

The plot thickens... *grins.. My Chairman called earlier and wanted to set up a last minute Meeting for this evening... At some point he said to contact the Foreman Road members and include them, and I expressed concern as to how they would get there (at the time we hadn't even decided on a venue). He immediately accused me of being patronising! *chokes... I guess only someone that is more than comfortably off than most could get away with it heheh... It's not a word I've ever heard him use before and I guess it took someone else to suggest it? *looks at Lazzie cheerfully...

It stopped me dead in my tracks I tell you! I guess I always thought that to be patronising you had to consider yourself superior? To assume that everyone was aware of my complete lack of self-worth was further proof of my stupidity, and I took the barb dead centre! Ahh, the guilt! *cackles..
Already I feel the sting fading, as I know that I don't fall into that category, however much you try to pin it on me... A conclusion no doubt arrived at and gleefully fostered at my suggestion that many of the Corrupt would have needed assistance to learn the ropes of crooked behaviour? *winks...

Moving on - I must now add my Good Neighbour's recently activated membership to the Chosen, with the withdrawal of the Environmentalist, and I can finally find the Ferret's remark 'You're on your own now' makes more sense... *waves and blows up another balloon....

What I have to ask is this -
The Ferret has supported Nayager and Balliram from the outset. Prior to the machines at Budget Photo and Foto tech being placed on the Grid and accessible to the Cracker's attentions as they are now, the Ferret took great delight in manually degrading my photos.
This was a necessary part of my being a Test Dummy for the Project how? *fascinated.. I've told you repeatedly that the attacks haven't been restricted to me alone, and that B.Snr, Sue the book and her mum, amongst others, have been singled out for surges and organised thefts etc. All well within sight of the cameras der Kommissar foolishly admitted to....
However minor you consider the malicious destruction done to my camera itself and the photos, I consider it a criminal offence, and I question who it is that Delon answers to? Are there more criminals over at Chats Station as bad as this lot here? *falls over screaming...
If the Whisperers were to attempt to deny their considered and deliberate use of Crooks to install and run the Information Theft Project, they'd more than have their work cut out for them! *waves to Delon...

Hells teeth! I'd rather accept the lame and untrue title of 'patronising' than affliate myself to this bunch of low-lifes... *beams..

Turns out we've had three cars stolen from Harris Crescent since Monday.. I guess I stood and watched the thieves last week as they parked under Sue's high wall casing the street. I didn't have my camera at the time and was on my way out, lucky for them.... *sighs...
I got THIS one on Monday though.. Check it out...
A silver Opel (Astra?) Reg. ND 309495 parked facing up the road by B.Snr's at 9.05am....

In FULL view of the cameras that Salacious Crumb will insist were not being monitored at the time...*winks.. How would he know that for sure? How could he swear that Balliram wasn't sitting at No. 6 Garbutt Road and had typed in the code for that camera? Man, you guys have handed it to the Crooked on a plate! *cackles...
I always said it was a simple matter for der Kommissar to open the floodgates should he feel sufficiently slighted, and it sure looks like he's cheesed off bigtime!

LATER at 11.00am..

Am I to buy that the interim Head of the Station is OldBoys Network and therefore on the Good team? Shades of Johan Stolz and Martin Marais? *roffels at the pun... IS there even a Good Team? You bring me Balliram and Salacious Crumb's twisted heads on a plate, and I may just be converted...*waits..

LATER at 12.45pm

Halleluja!!! I swear my teeth are on the floor! I had reason to call my Good Neighbour just now and once I'd gotten the business over with, I sailed straight on in and said I see he's finally joined the Project..
I've yammered on to the poor guy often enough about it and he just laughed and said no, he'd cut the branches to give the plants more sunshine, and the big light in the front is nothing.. He's such a good person that I choose to believe him, and happily so... I guess though that my Controller makes full use of the times that light is activated nonetheless..
That puts us non-Chosen back up to five for the moment at least..
You going to give us another 29 hour powercut again soon Bali?
With that nasty spike halfway through?

If I'd had the words to speak out years back I would've done so. Even now I struggle to vocalise/verbalise what's going on, but guess I'm getting better at it every day.. *beams..
Not quite so many laughs a minute I bet, though as the resident Idiot I shall always revert to type at some stage... *dances....
Shall I print this blog out for my Good Neighbour?

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Wednesday 3rd February 2010 at 11.51am.. Edited at 1.06pm.