Sunday, January 17, 2010

SHAMELESS.....

(begun Saturday 16th January at 3.35am...)

It's raining. Good enough reason for my Stalker to activate 'as many as you like' of his electronic devices.. no doubt according to the hastily cobbled-together Spy Manual, Page 222 - Wet Weather... *grins...
If I asked, would Mo send me a copy? It's sorely in need of editing and I guess I'm more qualified than most to do the job...

Yesterday Bali got Philip to hack back the overgrown branches of our fiddlewood that hung over the wall between his Bunker and our property, and as I write he now activates a truly miserable sounding 'insect' that has me grinning from ear to ear... Q20 Bali?
I've not seen nor heard a toad since I flushed out that sickly-looking fellow weeks ago, and I wouldn't be surprised if that one originally found it's way here in a bag on Brian's arm anyways... *snort...

I idly wonder what the Whisperers do at this hour of the day... Can they afford to sleep? Does Schabir lie tossing between his imported satin sheets, fuming that he's been ousted as favourite by the ex-Metro Police constable Sbu Mpisane? *curious..
Has he been in touch with Pierce Naidoo in the hopes that another Heist can be arranged? Man, there's no ways Pierce would rock the boat, when he's this close to getting a Presidential Pardon..*cackles... It's almost as if Schabir was silly enough to threaten Jacob, and has now been put on the back-burner as punishment.. Boys, boys, boys!

Bali jammed his electric gates open yesterday afternoon and in doing so, we lost our TV screen..*shrugs.. I hope the Pervert hasn't tried to convince you that he no longer controls our power supply, as that would be grade A bullshit... Sure, he's taking a deal more care these days, but otherwise nothing's changed much at all..

Ironic how it's the Rustums and Jacques whose sharp minds I need so badly, yet who've made it quite clear they can't be doing with Tards... Once I'd established to my astonishment that der Kommissar and Colin Balliram operated on a level of intelligence even lower than mine, I began to understand why true Intellectuals shun me.. It actually takes a physical effort to shift down a gear to their way of thinking, and there's no ways a really bright individual would be bothered to do that.. *sighs..

Why the knee-jerk reaction when I mentioned BWired purportedly giving first dibs to Orange Farm and Soweto? Why the sudden loss of connection to blogger.com? Twere no coincidence that's fosho.. Did I score a home run? Were BWired's plans publicized merely to reassure the hundreds of Chosen up that way that the hordes WILL be monitored and controlled?

How are the trees looking in your neck of the woods? Parks contractors been in and lopped off a ton of branches for DLOS? Any trees been felled down to stumps? Most important of all - any DEAD trees?

When I saw him on Thursday I was that delighted I couldn't resist going over for a word.. The feeling wasn't mutual... *grins.. Did he realise that chances were that cameras were activated quite smartly after the GW pulled the car off the road and waited for me? Was Bali quick enough to pinpoint my location and see who it was I chatted to? Does the guy have a clue how many monitoring devices there are down there? I'm no longer as sure as I was that he bats for the Good Team either, and that's just sad... Would I know his companion if I saw him again? Probably not, as I tried hard not to stare... *laughing.. You gotta love ambiguity hey?
I like to think it keeps our Network Admin on his toes, as he retraces our movements to see what he just may have missed...

Anyone figured out yet why the hidden transmitter/receiver devices can't be operated silently? Why they HAVE to emit noise at all, and in the case of the latest one right outside my window, are seriously flawed? *falls over screaming....

When the journo dropped me off on Monday night, the device next to Sue the Book's gate became so noisily excited it was a joke... It's time the boffins figured out how to run the buggers soundlessly... It's simply not plausible for one noisy 'cricket' to reside in the exact same spot for months on end without it drawing the attention of a predator and getting chowed..*shrugs.. You disagree? Generally speaking Joe Public doesn't notice such things? Probably true...*sighs... My Master and his silly devices compete with a vociferous toppie as the sky lightens. The rain has stopped and there's wind in the tops of the gumtrees... I've things to do... *waves..

LATER at 1.58pm

Lord, but it's muggy out! Not quite enough blue sky has broken through to be a killer, but enough to get the sweat rolling...

Barnabas has brought out the heavy artillery in a last-ditch attempt to save One-Eyed Jack from the chopping block...
For the third time this week there's a piece in this morning's paper..(Independent on Saturday) An article that's sufficiently ambiguous as to sit in the Pro column... *gags... It means diddly when all's said and done, as it's what's going on behind the scenes that matters.. How heavily can Mamunye Ngobeni be leaned on, and whether they actually have any dirt on her yet... Will she be sat down and told that the very future of the country depends on her decision? *keels over...

I doubt that's strictly true, though Schabir's future may certainly take a knock were Nayager to be removed from Sydenham Station, and it may also leave Earl hanging....
Is Hatman seeing to it that the Whisperer remains confined to his quarters until the matter of the Crooked Commissioner at Dodge City is sorted out one way or another? Does Cele have the means to corrupt Schabir's calls made to and from Innes Road, much as my calls are corrupted? Or is that an art restricted to the Whisperer's Team alone?
Would the OldBoys Network stoop so low as to render the Whisperer's Internet Connection useless? *hint... All well within our Network Admin's capabilities, and practised more times than I care to recall... *gags...

I guess the outcome of this current battle over the Abuser's future is going to reveal a great deal more than just whether this sick criminal goes or stays...*yawns... If he's permitted to remain and continue ruling the Zone with his Mentor the Druglord Michael Barnabas, it will show the world there simply IS no Good Team batting for the future of the masses in this country...

Have the International Intelligence Agencies gotten over their hilarity at the appointment of Jackie Selebi as Head of Interpol? I'm betting that clever little man is still pulling his regular salary as I write, unless he's settled on a vast lump sum to buy his silence? Whose idea was that appointment anyway? Mo? Schabir? *falls down....

You think Barnabas is untouchable? That he's left no trace at all that could lead you back to his drug empire? That over the last couple of years he's almost achieved COD status in his attempts to appear respectable? Did he give the nod to the Rotten Apples and Ridwaan (skanky drug pedlar at Block B, Sydenham Heights)to have M shot at Siripat Field? How much of a beating would that odious rat take before the whole story came out and revealed that Barnabas is as powerful a druglord as he ever was?

The pseudo-respectability is merely an opportunistic disguise allowing him to hob-knob with top Government Officials ie. The Head of Intelligence, his old school chum, Mo Shaik..
Frankly it slays me if you think the guy is going to keep his nose clean now he's expanded his ventures to include Information Theft as well....
I guess the confirmation of my allegations that Barnabas is indeed the Liaison Officer between Mo and der Kommissar makes a total mockery of any 'struggle' cred. the Whisperers may have genuinely earned... *sags..

Sunday 17th January at 3.40am...

How are my fellow CPF Motherbody Members feeling right now? Who among them has already benefited from joining the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System, despite knowing that the Druglord is so heavily involved? *fascinated...
Has it caused me to re-evaluate my assessment of their characters? In most cases no.. *beams.. I can see how easily they've been suckered, and had any misgivings dumbed down by their good fortune in the business world...
It's quite astonishing though, to find the EXTENT that one can lie to oneself, is it not?

I was told that if you type Jannie van Zyl into google news search the most frequently used words that appear include tinnitis and rash... *sighs.. Se GAT!!! Microwave buzzing may be more of a mouthful to say, but you'd better get used to it... *cries, and sends the Pooper Scooper another reminder of what it is she's supported so loyally over the years...
The emissions in our home have reached the stage where Fat Sophie spends more time under our bed than elsewhere...

*Our Network Admin sounds his remote now at 4.15am.. A minute later he inadvertently sets off his alarm... *grins.. Goofed again dude? Things about to hot up even more as I sit here? *

What the Druglord's Monkey simply can't grasp is the difference between fear and curiosity... To this day, I swear he entertains the misconception that I'm afraid of his 'gifts'... That remains the biggest FAIL in a string of monumental bloopers on his part...

Anyone ever bother to track down Richard de Jong? Purported owner of thundercity.net? #triviaworld is, for the moment at least, running beautifully... *curtseys....

Where does Donald sit on all this? *interested.. No, seriously... Did he justifiably dump me back when I couldn't even get the colour of the roof next door correct? *shrieks... Has he signed an Official Secrets Act form?
Would it change his attitude in any way were he to read who is actually heading the Muni's W/B Network System, or has he known all along that it's the Shaikboys baby?
Again, it's Mo Shaik that is controlling BWired as well, and you can bet that he will have given control over a vast area to Agliotti, as he's done with Barnabas... Cool hey?
If, after reading the truth here, you can still fool yourselves that none of this will ever affect you personally, I take my hat off to your skills at self-delusion...*dances..

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 17th January 2010 at 3.50pm.