Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LOOK WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN....

(begun Tuesday 12th January at 3.55am...)

It works sort of like a cattle prod I suppose.... Fat Sophie throws herself off my bed onto the floor, shaking her ears frantically, while I rub my fingers until the burning sensation disappears.... It's often our 'routine' in the early morning hours.... A comedy act like Abbott and Costello, though you've got to know we're not a duo, but a threesome, hey Bali? *belches....

Pretty much as soon as the Motherbody guys were seated I asked for the floor... My Chair hadn't arrived but no matter...
I said that the Good Superintendent had verified with HIS Superiors that One-Eyed Jack remained as Head of Sydenham Station due entirely to Mo Shaik... I added that der Kommissar's job was to oversee the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Networking System aka Big Brother...
I asked how one was Chosen to join this elite group and why my Chairman, myself and the Journo (who was present) were excluded....
Why some were victimised and others not. When I finally finished you could've heard a pin drop... *shrieks....

I speak more incoherently than I write, though you may find that hard to believe... And yet not one among all those seated asked me to explain what I was talking about. They knew, and were shocked into a stony silence...*cackles... I drew my courage from the martyred dog and watched to see who recovered first.... My VC or the Secretary? Both denied being a part of 'anything like that' ....
I had also added that I'd requested Superintendent Mngomezulu to attempt to find Barnabas' connection to Mo Shaik and der Kommissar, and asked whether, if this were proved to be true, they would feel comfortable...
I'd said the Scheme included their young adult children being tutored to hack into neighbouring PC's to improve the signal.. I said that while I understood the Big Brother concept was being adopted worldwide, I had issues with putting criminals in charge...*chortles...

A fairly fat speech for a gibbering idiot, but I did it... *Noddy badge....
I keep this monstrous Game interesting do I not Tweedledumb? Credit where it's due you Pervert, and I guarantee you Creeps suddenly sat up straighter as you eavesdropped from your Lair at Dodge City? *laughing...

der Kommissar finally crawled out from under his rock by the time our regular CPF Meeting was due to close, just before 8.00pm, and he walked into the little room to help himself to a chair...
Had he suddenly remembered that Director Mbhele had insisted that our Meetings could only be validated by the presence of a representative from the Station? You bet he had as he picked up the registry and signed hastily before adding his grovelling .2cents worth to a sceptical audience... *winks..
I in turn picked up my belongings and went outside to breath the cleaner air...

Does he wish me to report here to his Superiors that he'd carefully left his official vehicle up on the Hill, and had instead bummed a ride with Tiger? Do I consider the astonishing possibility that he's finally complying with his orders? Not a chance! *snorts...
He would've gone straight back to the Station to catch the conversations made outside the room and then retrieved his official car and most likely driven down to Sparks/Randles Road to park and watch the Dealers carry on their trade, as I'm told he often does....*spews...

Did I tell you he'd used his connections to have a piece published in both the Mercury and the Daily News yesterday? Both squealing innocence of the charges laid against him, while he declined to give any details... *grins..
The matter he was referring to so coyly was the one of attempted murder against the Good Superintendent Mngomezulu ... You remember?

Where a court order the day before had decreed that he hand in his Service Pistol and he'd simply signed out another the very next morning and sent for Augustine to come to his office..
When Augustine arrived, der Kommissar had gone ballistic and had then tried to draw his gun to attack his subordinate Officer, who overpowered him with one blow to the chops... *cheers...
You find this all boring? Fools!
You couldn't ask for clearer proof that the man is a disgrace to the uniform and has no business wearing it, let alone fronting the Info Theft Project for our Head of Intelligence, Mo Shaik..

Did Tweedledumb catch the conversations held outside after our Meeting? It's a given he got Tiger to floor it as he scuttled back to his eavesdropping post at the Station...
Did he hear the scathing remarks made about his character or did Supt. Singh and Salacious Crumb helpfully fill him in when he arrived puffing five minutes later?
Salacious Crumb - Ahhh.... an Intellectual who wears many hats.... I'm told he dons his 'I'm all for the return of old-fashioned values' trilby these days, as he tries to cozy up to the journo... *falls over laughing....
The same Officer who smugly saw to it that no attempt whatsoever was made to trace the sniper that shot M at Siripat Field in October 2008. That at the time simply said he hoped the pictures I was taking directly after the shooting were not for the Press? You're making notes here guys? *fingers crossed...

I'd make an incongruous Salome, and you wouldn't want to be around when that seventh veil hit the floor that's fosho... My platter would have to be huge... One that could accommodate all three cooked Heads.... *teeth.
You're confused as to the third sacrifice? Make no mistake, but that the sight of Colin Balliram's expression of surprise and dismay garnished with a few sprigs of parsley would amuse me no end...*choking...

As much as you've all condoned and applauded the attacks made on the innocents here in the Zone over the last years, do I request that you now fight tooth and nail for the removal of the scum that runs the Big Brother operation for your Head of Intelligence.
Let our Network Admin be relocated to assist Supt. Vusi Zakwe over at Kwa-Mashu Station? Let him introduce this Officer to the delights of eavesdropping on residents and sending them power surges to destroy their appliances... *grins..
Zakwe would assess mon Capitano's yellow streak within minutes and would hopefully usher him into the nearest cell, before he could cause any mischief down that end!

By this time many of you will consider I myself have lost the plot and am backing the wrong horse... I beg to differ... *sniffs...
The ShaikBoyz have shown me their preference for Druglords and Crooked cops and I would sooner throw myself at the feet of Police Commissioner Bheki Cele and Mamunye Ngobeni than continue making excuses for our current Head of Intelligence and the choices he's made....

May I guess from One-Eyed Jack's appearance at our CPF Meet last night that I was once again correct? That the over-used but effective stalling tactics have again been successful? *winks...
Commissioner Bheki Cele's picture now adorns my little banger's front window, just above my current licence disk, and I fly my colours from the mast publicly for all to see... *curtseys...
What would happen were der Komissar finally forced to obey the Law he so earnestly purports to uphold?
Would the Al Baraka Bank reclaim all the generous gifts they've spread amongst the Zone's institutions? Would the floodgates be deliberately opened and a crime wave hit the Zone..? What do you think? *winks...
Is it my imagination or was it one of the more fortunate moments in my life (and there have been many), when I found myself sharing a cigarette outside the Kennedy Rd. Community Hall with MEC Willies Mchunu's delightful Comms. Officer? Man, I can dream can't I? *cackles...

LATER at 11.05am...

I was chatting to my kid on a relatively interference-free landline earlier, when I remarked that I'd like to try for a job with Director Mbhele, or even assisting Supt. Augustine... The line went dead at once and I confess I laughed so much I had tears in my eyes....
Though Balliram didn't cut the line completely, the immediate interference is again proof that he is simply unable to control himself.. A dodgy trait for a 'Secret' Agent if I ever heard one... *roffels..

The red/maroon people carrier was here again this morning.. Though I noted his arrival HERE as usual, I now find his presence boring and am no longer outraged by the hour long deliberate waste of water... *shrugs

Wednesday 13th January at 2.50am..

I went to the loo just after 2.00am and then lay for a bit listening to Cola.. I adjusted my hearing till I no longer heard him and drifted off again as I tried my own experiment...
I created a picture of Pepsi in my head and posted it via Mindmail to Tamara as she lay, presumably dead to the world, next door.... *yawns...

The mind is indeed a powerful tool, and I guess I'll just hit Resend regularly and see what happens.. She probably won't remember a thing when she wakes, but I figure it'll be an interesting and ongoing experiment to conduct in the wee hours when Cola and I can't sleep..*teeth...
Shall I forward it to Khaled the Weak as well? I decided Missus C would do for the moment...*grins...
I stand a picture of the Sweeper applauding the Marathon runners next to a picture of Pepsi, to aid my efforts..*beams.. Creepy? Hell, no creepier than Colin Balliram's extravagant and obssessive behaviour over the years... No creepier than the mock suicide laid on for my benefit by the Rotten Apples AmDram Society, directed by the Failed Self-Removal Artist himself...*shrugs..

Predictably my iBurst signal sat at a miserable 50% strength as I browsed the Forums briefly last night, and I assume our Network Admin. is oblivious to how easily he himself is being manipulated...*chuckles... Sweet dreams Missus C! *waves.

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 13th January 2010 at 10.23am...