Monday, October 19, 2009

STRUCK A NERVE....?

(begun Monday 19th October at 4.10am....)

Did the two smiling youngsters deliver Diwali treats to B.Snr, Sue the Book, and my Good Neighbour as well? *curious... At the time I confess I was naively delighted.. Alas, since then reality has kicked in and if anything, I now regard those boxes as some sort of weird advance apology...*sighs...

The explosions went on until about 9.pm last night, almost without a break.. Barnabas' Puppet at No. 12 aped, but couldn't outrival our charming Mistuh Balliram's efforts...*snorts... I've shut the dogs trauma and suffering away in a strong box in my head, and my Master will be able to attest to my savage glee at his coming out parade.... If, as I suspect, this latest demonstration of retarded bullying continues each night up until Guy Fawkes and beyond, I will most certainly have my converts! *applauds...
When my Good Neighbour's wife called at one point, desperation in her voice, I was delighted to tell her (on my restored landline) that there was absolutely nothing to be done, as the occupants of Nos. 6 and 12 were closely linked to the Crooked Station Commissioner, who himself is now facing charges in three different Courts...*grins..

Have I not told you ad nauseum that your revered Cracker moved in here with a specific agenda? With your continued support over the years, I guess he could consider himself to have been successful in his endeavours.... How long have you sat and sniggered at our plight? Even now you're inclined to shrug and say it's not your business? Even now you allow yourself to believe that I deserve his attentions.... *falls over frothing....

I couldn't really ask for a clearer blue-print of what's to come...*grins... I'd like to think that blogging the plight of Fred Cochran's children at No. 12, and that of the two unfortunate lads over at No. 7, in part caused my Network Administrator and the Accountant's unbridled display of thuggery for the second night in a row....
Contrary to the staunch efforts made by the Snake-oil Salesmen over the years to have you believe otherwise, I'm actually in the business of telling the Truth... A virtue that alas, my Master and his Missus are unfamiliar with...

There's the matter of the cameras dotted about the area... did el Monstro finally concede that they do exist, but whined earnestly that nobody was monitoring them at the crucial times? *winks.. Has the Hugo Road Activist woken up yet to consider that HIS street is watched by an all-seeing eye or two rigged up on their streetlights? That there is no vast Ops room filled with screens monitoring the neighbourhood. Just a couple of PCs sitting in an office with darkened windows up at Dodge City, where the correct code has to be keyed in to activate specific cameras....*beams..

Once you grasp that these cameras are not there to PREVENT crime, the picture becomes a little clearer (!) *cackles... They are there to monitor YOUR movements you dummies! *laughing.. Only activated if need be, and certainly not 24/7...
Have you had a word with the Telkom employee at No. 79? Could you swear that he doesn't bounce your private conversations across here to Colin Balliram at No. 6 Harris Crescent?

Do you use the same venue for your street meetings each time? If you do, it's guaranteed that room or hall will be audio monitored, just as our little Meeting room is directly linked to Dodge City.... Do you foolishly entertain the idea that you can take down the criminal that runs Sydenham SAPS? When he and his Lackeys hear every word you say, and are ten steps ahead of you all the way? *roffels...
You're certainly not the soft targets that Colin Balliram pleasures himself bullying, here in the Crescent, but nonetheless, until you grasp that your EVERY word can now be overheard (and certainly not just on your telephones) these criminals will hold the upper hand...

It's always possible that I've judged the situation incorrectly and that you're comfortable with your homes being VOIPED.. Besides, der Kommissar may have taken you aside and sworn that YOUR home is NEVER activated...*winks.. You would believe this because....?

A man who has a history of domestic violence, and has already attempted once to top himself and failed... One who is rightly accused of molesting and degrading defenceless young women? One who has revealed himself to be utterly racist and who will have the very best policemen hastily transferred, should they begin to make serious inroads against the organised crime he manages?

You knew none of this when you signed up for the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System? You were told there was no risk to the unfortunate orphans at St. Theresa's and you blindly believed this? I concede you were unaware of the character of der Kommissar's Monkey, who has been given the ability to control the strength of emissions...*shrugs...
You can no longer claim ignorance, no matter how much you wish to believe I spout rubbish...

Here's a ludicrous thought - Work WITH me! Stop feeding the Head Pig your plans in advance.... Mention NOTHING of importance on either your landlines or cellphones... That would be a start fosho.... Collectively, you have the brains to rid the Station of this Criminal, but do you have the balls to follow through? *curious...
It's no good taking down the Molestor and leaving his Monkey untouched either... For the PTB will merely replace the Chief with another suitably crooked candidate who dances to their tune...*shrugs...

LATER at 6.30am..

I went up just after 6.00am to fetch the paper. There were two people strolling aimlessly about under the gumtrees. Well dressed in anoraks and peak caps, it was impossible to see what it was they were doing, but I waved anyways, and I swear the taller of the two waved back..*grins.. By the time I'd fetched my binoculars they'd both vanished...*puzzled...

LATER at 6.50am..

The Red Bishop bird is back, and was waiting impatiently for me to fill the bird feeder. I grow suddenly uncomfortably warm as I sit here writing at the desk. For a change I suspect it has more to do with all the rain in the air than my unfortunate Controller's obsessive attentions...
I've not had an acknowledgement to the mail I sent Karl Muller a few nights back.. Anyone care to verify whether he got it? In it, I mentioned the Muni's Information Theft Project, and it's always possible he glanced at it and tossed it in the trash... OTOH it may not have arrived at it's destination, which would make it just a tad more interesting would it not?

Jonathan Cainer (one who is every bit as crazy and ambiguous as myself) tells me this morning that I'm dealing with a deceptive situation. No shit? *laughing....
The cool wind is picking up as the Masked Weavers compete fiercely for the best seat on the feeder...

My Controller's vulnerable beasts survived last night's rabid bombardment and will hopefully cope with the next and the next... Colin Balliram does me the favour of confirming what I've claimed him to be all along....*waves gratefully...
The interference is back on our landline as anticipated. STFU, you're lucky to have it working? Stuff you! *raises it's wrinkled finger...
Finding it an uphill battle to have my CPF Secretary's landline restored? The criminals at Dodge City cling to it as a drowning man would to a straw? *winks... Come, come... I place my faith and trust in very little, if anything these days... Don't let me down... *bends creakily at the knees...

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Monday 19th October 2009 at 10.12am.