Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A LONG TIME COMING....

(begun Tuesday 15th September at 3.55am..)

I'm sure I once said that homeowners whose streetlight poles had the bright yellow insulation coating on their stay-wires were among the Chosen...*laughing... I'll have to do a rethink on that one now, as our new pole's wire sports the very same thing!
Technically speaking of course, I AM Chosen, but certainly not as a promoter of the Precious Signal...*grins.. Rather more for my appreciation of a good gossip, my savage bitchiness, and my intolerance towards the Corrupt up at Dodge City....

My Master single-handedly put a damper on my habits a long time back. It's astonishing how quickly one's perspective can change once you realised that every foolish word you utter is being relayed to those who most certainly don't have your welfare at heart...*roffels...
Though my lack of willingness to play along must have seriously disappointed Tweedledumb and his Monkeyboy, it's never dimmed their optimism and enthusiasm for a second....

Being forced to actually THINK before opening my fat mouth, has been a change for the better IMO... At times in fact, I find myself enjoying feeding the endlessly greedy Pigs who are always lurking about the trough in the hopes of a juicy throwaway line or two...*falls over...

If I don't wish to share my thoughts with the obsessed Pervert and his equally sick Mentor, I merely write them down, and cut them out of the picture altogether...*beams.. Going to extremes? Like everything else, done often enough it becomes a habit, and one that by now even the disbelieving GW is fairly comfortable with...*applauds... As Karl Muller said, his manual typewriter is his friend, and all he trusts to use for communications... I learned that one early on...
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised in coming years to find Remington and Olivetti show a remarkable boost in sales...*winks...

The pattern of SE's run by my Controller this week have included the kitchen lights over under the toddler's dorms at St. Theresa's.. They burn now all night every night, and I smile to think there's a marathon bake-off underway... NOT.
Whose activated audio-monitoring system is drastically enhanced by the signal coming from that particular direction? *fascinated.. Though I still battle to say what I mean, you get the picture? ( *as I type this into blogger.com, my harddrive is going nutz again.... Some speedy editing there o Master? )

Raftery Crescent obligingly ran two of their more stunning SE's last night, one of which is stuck on an RC affiliated property if I'm correct? The turquoise blue painted house with the ugly little splash pool by the drive-in entrance to the Convent's Playing Field? It's one of the lights that needs an unobstructed view back down the valley to the Freeway, and the trees bordering the field have been drastically trimmed as a result...The other must have been shining out of Grindrod Place.....*shrugs...

Unlike THIS stunner, which cuts right on through the densest of undergrowth with ease, and is slapped on the wall of the Senior boys Hostel HERE... Those are the babies that I'm guessing upset the canine population more than the rest...*shrugs...

It was fair of rpm to put the iburst Tower in Fourways thread up in the Broadband News Section for all to see.... *waves... It didn't matter how carefully worded the official denial of unethical practise is, the air was filled with the stench of major Damage control...*cackles...
I can't hardly wait to see proof of how many protestors admit to accepting the R300 bribe for taking part in the mini-demonstration..*laughing.. One? Two? iBurst are notoriously greedy, and certainly won't have wanted to hand out more than absolutely necessary...*winks...
Ian Halliday set up his Swiss Bank Account yet Janneman? You're that good, I confess I'm still torn between my attraction to your voice and my suspicions of your carefully worded posts that hide so much of the truth....*grins..

But that's exactly why you're worth your weight in gold is it not? To entrance and beguile the average Idiot? *uncaps the frangelica.... How many willing young Chosen did you manage to enrol at that great party hosted at your own eyrie? The whole bunch? What a bonus!!!
Can I guess that you achieve the same success at every MyBB get-together and function you attend? *applauds admiringly...
I know for a fact that face to face, I couldn't resist your spiel, and would be swayed to your reasoning in an instant...*beams.. Are there others out there with similar talents to yours, or are you the Top of the Heap in your field? Silly question! *laughing... Like a mouse before a snake, I admit to being mesmerised, and am not ashamed to say it... *grins..

Wednesday 16th September at 4.05am..

Eish! My ears are squeezed like an accordian! Full cloud cover? Must be fosho.... I read yesterday that Anwar Dramat's Hawks found R500m worth of drugs up in Phoenix, connected to a Nigerian operation... *yawns... An achievement that I didn't see reported on the Forum... Tell us now if you can... What happens to those confiscated spoils?
Does Agliotti get first dibs, or, because they were recovered in KZN, will Barnabas get preference? *interested... (at this point while scribbling out the rough in the early hours, Bali greets me several times via his remote chirruping..)

It's tradition for the loot netted on drug raids here in the Zone to be sold on, so why would Phoenix be exempt? *winks.. If as I write, there are still R500m worth of drugs sitting safely in custody, I'm the Angel Gabriel! *roffels...
Admit it... You read the word Nigerian and stop thinking beyond that point. I bet the re-sale of much of that stash will go to purchasing more properties in which to install the Special Controllers who answer to the Druglords...*waves to Heslop over in Raftery Crescent....

That big old maroon/red people carrier HERE was back across under the gumtrees yesterday.. Over next to the water valve set up to do regular runoffs.. I lost track of the time he was there, but once the GW remarked aloud on it's presence, the mini theatrics kicked in...*winks..
The driver had had more than enough time to complete the lengthy runoff, so I gather he then got out ostentatiously and fiddled around in the back before driving off and leaving a young lad to wander off into Sydenham on his own...*snorts...
I bought into that rather revolting scenario not so long ago, so the Eejits decided it was worthy of a replay? Somehow I doubt the kid did much more than eat a bag of crisps and read comics, while the water runoff took place, so thumbs down to that peurile effort...*sniffs...

I got THIS picture at 10.48am yesterday morning, after a young guy emerged from the bush down in the valley, pushing an extremely heavy wheelbarrow.... He was wearing one of those smart black anoraks covered with the illuminated yellow safety stripes, but took it off quite soon as it must have been warm work...He headed over towards Jan Smuts... *fascinated...

The Gw mentioned casually at some point, that try as he may for the past week, he'd been unable to top up the bandwidth. He'd been down to the last 50mbs by yesterday when finally the request was met....*cackles at her Network Admin.... Just can't help yourself can you? Going after my old man for your entertainment now, o Master of Self-Gratification? *amused..
Your efforts are wasted there, as the dear boy will inevitably find a logical excuse for your behaviour, as he's done for years to his own cost....

He just doesn't possess the abilities to see into your warped and petty mind as I do...*laughing... He simply can't grasp that he is right next door to the Operator of both his power supply and his internet connection.. Who can blame him, as he pays the Muni for the one, and good old Ian Halliday for the other, never considering for a second that his money doubtless finds it's way back into the greedy pockets of the Chicken King nestled not 30 feet away! *cackles...

LATER at 10.45am..

Check out Page 13 of this week's Post, for a giggle... Under the sms heading CRIME, we have the Sexual Offender's OWN contribution - I kid you not! "As soon as I'm back on my feet" FFS? He opened our CPF Motherbody Meeting only 3 days after the two taps he took from the Good Super and there wasn't a MARK on him! *roffels.. Milk it, Creep! Fighting Crime? Right! *hysterical mirth....

In further humorous vein, the Ferret called me over while I was out shopping earlier and earnestly asked whether I had a typewriter he could use as he needed a 'special letter' to apply for his bond. Bond on what? said I, dutifully playing the straight man.... I want to buy Budget Photo right here in the Village Market, says he.... I fell about laughing and went back a bit later to tell him that the owner had already mentioned the Ferret's interest in purchasing the business several times in the past...

So if anyone would like to give this youngster a helping hand to attain his desire, rest assured you will be able to have your perceived enemy's pictures deliberately degraded for a small additional fee, and everything that passes through that little business, recorded and passed on to the Corrupt at the Station of your choice.... *beams at Delon..... Gotcha!

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 16th September 2009 at 1.16pm