Sunday, March 22, 2009

A SHIFTY LOT.......

(begun Sunday 22nd March at 3.45am....)

It wasn't my intention to chat to you today. I'd collected the CPF Minutes yesterday - all four pages! I figured it would take me forever to decode them but happily it didn't, and here I am again, like the proverbial bad penny.....*grins..

Will I be able to send the Minutes out later without my Controller's interference? Credit where credit's due, my Master's single-minded dedication to disrupting my small contribution to our CPF has been awe-inspiring....*lawls...
Ask yourselves why he would do this repeatedly if he is indeed affiliated in any way to a Law agency? Why would Tweedledumb and Tweedledee persist in corrupting anything remotely connected to a Community Policing Forum, including phone calls? You may consider that a rhetorical question if you've been paying attention along the way...*snorts..

Since our shut-down last week and the GameWrecker subsequently being 'allowed' to get the PC back up and running, my gmail has behaved differently. If you recall just prior to meltdown, gmail had suddenly declined to send out any attachments....Pfftt...
The GameWrecker doesn't fiddle with the Settings, but now when I send an attachment I have to sit and wait and watch it load before I can click Send....*grins..
I think in fact that I could probably run to the mails destination a great deal faster than it takes to load now.... *laughing.... Oddness?

Man, if you're a Tard you tend to just accept these little tweaks and move on....

Any repurcussions to my latest blogs? An uproar in the Crescent at about midday yesterday had me going up in time to see a bloke strolling past No. 16 with a medium sized corgiX brak trailing some thirty feet behind him in the road. Another huge cacophony of dogs going nuts had me back up the top hours later to see the same bloke now walking back down to Jan Smuts and the pavement special standing at my gates.... It turned and began to follow the guy down towards the busy road, at which point I chickened out and hurried back down to the house..*gags..

Even later I went up to open the gates for the GameWrecker to find one of my Masters gates standing wide open and all of his dogs sitting on Sue The Book's verge across the road...*sighs..
I took them back down and shut them safely behind the little gate at the bottom.. The electric gate gave me no resistance at all when I pushed it shut, so I dug a big stone off their verge and propped the gates closed.

Will the Lout of my Life tell Missus C that his chommies must have broken it when they rushed in a bit earlier with Kitt ii (the silver Courser bakkie) to fetch his jetski? When I'd gone up with the GW, and before I'd even realised his dogs were out, I'd seen a chap walking up the pavement past Bernies.... Was it he that had opened the gate, gone down and deliberately let the dogs out? Why?
All the Masters outside lights were already on and the house appeared shut up tight despite the early hour. Of course I couldn't see whether the Bunker was occupied by a Lurker as the Master knows....*winks...

However inconsequential you consider all these little mini-dramas involving canines to be, I'm nonetheless amused that only one day after blogging of my Master's attitude to his animals, there is a problem stray in the road and his own animals are somehow let out into the street...*shrugs. Where Captain Courageous is involved, there is simply no such thing as coincidence, believe me....*laughing....
Another embarrassing moment for his Sweeper as she is forced yet again to vocally back up his transparent lies? *sighs... Enough of this nonsense for the minute.....

LATER at 5.25am

I climbed onto the Orbitrek and just stood there. Kitz said there was something interesting down in the valley so I quietly got off and sat down again.. At which point Bali couldn't find me and the familiar crack sounded behind the TV as he arrived to see what was holding me up...*shrieks.... The whine in my ears reached a crescendo before settling back down...*grins...

I doubt I'll ever lose my sense of wonder at how I can sit there perfectly still in the dark, while he changes the pitch and intensity of the screaming in my ears at will.... *lawls...
Do I have more fillings in the right side? Is that why they shriek or is it merely the direction my Master's search engine comes from? *baffled...

The Aviators kind attempts to enlighten me to the basics of Wireless were a predictable FAIL..*grins.. That wonderful thud as the penny drops failed to materialise at all... *sighs...

*the pre-dawn morning is filled with the wake-up calls of toppies and canaries and white-eyes... Does my Master add his 2cents worth of SPFX? Frankly I can't tell and don't care - tis a pretty sound whatever....*beams...*

LATER at 4.45pm..

The SAPS Van pulled up outside my Masters house a little while ago... was it a courtesy stop or had they been called out? The Bi-annual insurance claim? *cynical snort.... His claxon of a house alarm hadn't sounded so....

He had been ostentatiously fiddling with his electric gates on and off since his chommies towed the jetski away behind his old silver Courser bakkie mid afternoon yesterday... They didn't open the little bottom gate and let the dogs out in case you're wondering, for I stood and watched after they'd left and no dogs danced out into the road.
Someone else did that fosho... Either the bloke I saw walking up past Bernies or my own Master was lurking in his Bunker and deliberately went and opened the little gate just before I went up to let the GW out.... *grins...

Whatever. Will they claim they had intruders today? Was anything stolen? *fascinated...
I stood at Sue the Book's gate chatting and watching as the Captain of Courage beat his gate savagely with a hammer...*cackles... A more abused set of gates it would be hard to find...

Has Schabir skipped town yet? Black-tinted windows on a larnie car are a godsend hey? *winks... A neat little chopper or Cessna waiting at Virginia airport and *poof!* he can come and go as he pleases....
I actually begin to feel sorry for Zuma.. The Shaiks are running rings around him fosho...

Don't give me that corrupt and criminal crud... The man has been conned by the Top of the Range and led into situations that he certainly didn't dream up.... *looks at Mo.....
Shovelling bucket-loads of cash his way, has fooled Zuma into believing the Shaikboyz are his friends FFS, when nothing could be further from the truth...

Are there none among you brave enough to sow the seed of Caution in the future President's ear? To remind him that the brilliant Muni Network Info Theft scheme will be used as effectively against himself and controlled by these 'friends'?
That as a result, his 'friends' will be twenty paces ahead of him at all times.....? Scary stuff....

*It's been a singularly beautiful day here today and the wind has picked up a little as the sun begins to set... Another summer been and gone...*

LATER at 8.35pm

As I stood on the verandah waiting for Sophie to pee a few minutes ago, Bali entertained me by turning off one of the big lights on the Mothership. There it was briefly shining white next to it's deep orange companions, when suddenly it was extinguished....Whoa! Our verandah spotlight had dipped a second before...
I had to chuckle earlier when I logged on this evening..
Not 10 minutes later I came down the passage to find my Master's red 4x4 hastily pulling back into their driveway...*cackles..
What does he imagine I can get up to in his absence FFS? *grins... Nanny Balliram is keeping a VERY tight rein on his victim, oops! I mean charge, these days....*roffles....

However much drivel you consider I spout, Colin Balliram clearly considers my words worthy of rushing home to read.... *laughing...

Peace...

---oOo---

Finally published Monday 23rd March 2009 at 8.30am..