Thursday, January 08, 2009

THE SOFTENING........
(begun Thursday 8th January at 3.45pm.....)
You couldn't ask for a better example of classic goonda-style thuggery, now available to so many of the mealy-mouthed sanctimonious criminals running this touted as tetra-type operation.... *bolt-eyed...
I stuck my head in the door up at fototech, Westville Mall, this morning.... I've not been in for a while so I was curious to see if things were running OK...
The owner is devastated. His big photo printing machine is down again and has been since Friday. As a lesson in what will happen to those who support (albeit unknowingly to him) known dissidents, it's a winner! Mad Mike from Telkom (the same one that leers out at me from my album, with a demented gleam in his eye), is due to call at the business tomorrow and the owner suggested I be there...
As the Master knows, I've other plans and besides, it's doubtful the Beast's minion would pitch once he knew I was about....*winks....
I told the owner to go to his local Station Commander and beg to join the Project. I pretty much said I wouldn't darken the guy's door again if they accepted him, and let him run his business in peace. I owe him that much at least....*shrugs again.... Would that it were quite so simple hey?
I've blogged the owner's neighbour have I not? A borderline schizo and as such the perfect candidate as a Controller...*looks at the Lout of my Life....
If as I suspect, the owner was excluded from being among the Chosen purely because I am a regular customer, does this not sound any alarm bells in your pointy heads? A tenuous excuse at best, and yet one that has brought this merry band of nothing less than thugs down on the owner's neck....
I would really like to believe that the tech is emigrating but who knows?
He changed suddenly from being a laugh-a-minute, to deadly serious and evasive, poor dude..... Warned off? Bought off? Not anything I'll lose sleep over, apart from thinking of him occasionally with a smile....
Another old established tree succumbed to assisted suicide a couple of days ago. Predictably right outside the old Wandsbeck Post Office, now the Nest of the Beast....*cackles... Those streetlights were all running this morning as I drove up Jan Hofmeyer road....
I watched Gene Hackman in Enemy of the State yesterday. Well, the last half hour of it, purely by chance...
I've a vague recollection of someone suggesting I would enjoy it, yonks ago, but I never got round to it....
30 odd minutes later and I figured I'd found the Balliram Bible!!! *lawls..
The lines ' Who will monitor the monitors' and the Sanctity of the Home' overwhelmed me with deja vu for a bit....*grins and moves on...
As I was leaving the Station this morning I bumped into a young man getting out of his Blue Security vehicle. I asked him if he knew where our designated rep had disappeared to... Distracted, he replied in the negative...
He said he'd just shot someone (presumably dead), standing not 3 meters away, and had now to report to the Station not knowing whether he was going to be arrested or applauded....
I regret that I didn't follow him in to the Charge Office and ensure that Smiley Murugen treated him with kindness..... Did anyone even think to give the guy a cup of tea FFS?
How easily were the hordes persuaded that I am a devil-woman incarnate? A tweak here and there to logs, ongoing editing of my blog, and then the attempts at suggesting I was a racist, a pedophile, anti-cop and unpatriotic....*shrieks... FAIL!!!
What a blow to discover I'm merely a Retard of Note.
It's probably taken the PTB four years to get the country teetering on the brink of total chaos. Think of the methods used to encourage Khaled down at no. 2 to sign up, and expand that idea a thousandfold....
Deliberately slow down all the basic Muni services so the place looks a mess, and then allow crime the upper-hand...
By the time the Project Authors sent out their Mouthpieces, they were welcomed with open arms by a whipped and cowed population....neat..... *waves to voda3g....
Twas a piece of old takkie hey dude? mybroadband.co.za was another brilliant idea, and took care of finding IT skilled recruits country-wide....*beams...
So far, so fucking wonderful.... See, I would be as impressed as the next man, were it not for my (coughs) 'situation'....*laughing...
I've opened up a can of worms here that you'd rather didn't see the light of day? I doubt everyone will be easily convinced that offering the same options to criminals to control and monitor their neighbourhoods will be seen as a good idea...
That giving almost total control over our Zone to one who should (were it not for his importance to the Project and his contacts in Govt.), himself be locked up, was odd planning indeed..... *curious...
In spite of his known good policing record, my case should demonstrate his instability FFS. I remind you that I am the only one to have been finally allowed to speak out, and there will be many others treated as unjustly, but unheard....
M's shooting amused you? You applauded the skills of the hired sniper? You agreed that a lesson was due? *looks at Lazzie with interest... When did the line between Good and Bad become so blurred dude? As a Captain I'm guessing you do OK? Nothing can compensate for the risks taken in the line of duty fosho, but you're better off than a constable?
Are you all so terrified of the Abuser that you go with the flow, rather than end up eating your service pistol as has happened in the past? *sags.... Do you have so little respect for women in general (myself excluded), that you found the trainee policewomen's plight amusing? Were they just gagging for it?
Outwardly, the Station roars out it's support for women and children as victim's of abuse, while championing the very epitome of an Abuser itself...*baffled...
My claims are a mere irritation when laid next to the crimes committed in the name of the Information Theft Project.... Tetra se voet!!!
Who is it that actually plants the transmitters around our garden's borders? Certainly not my cowardly Poison Prince with his compulsive obsession for keeping his own hands clean...*laughs...
My guess would be the droogs employed by Peter Williams, Master of Surveillance, momentarily disguised as Moth Janitor...*roffels..
Ensconced as they are in the servant's quarters, nestled amid the five cottages, they can come and go at any hour to do their master's bidding...
Activating my Good neighbour's audio-monitoring, will tell them if the dog has been shut inside for the night...*shrugs.. a hop, skip and jump and bob's your uncle.... Wankers United! *cackles...
Coming soon to a neighbourhood near you fosho.....
*As I walked over to the desk that holds the PC, my ears are squeezed so tightly I go deaf.... She is home. He isn't and as always, he gleefully over-compensates for the distance. The lights dip endlessly....*whistles stoically.....*
Peace....
---oOo---
Thursday 8th January 2009 at 6.44pm.