Monday, October 13, 2008

EVERY TIME YOU ARE NEAR.....
(begun Monday 13th October at 5.15am.....)
My Hero gave me a couple of nice juicy things to chew on today....*grins...
Where to start? I'd been back from the shops a couple of hours when S rang my cellphone. The line was dropped mid-call and the phone switched itself off, despite that it was plugged into the charger...*nods at Bali....
At about 11.30am S pulled by unexpectedly. He hadn't said on the phone that he was coming, so it was a complete surprise, and I went up to the gates to say hi..... It took my Master I guess, just over 5 minutes to arrive home in Kitt iii in a total panic.....*falls over laughing.... We stood and watched as Lord Foul waited for his gates to open and then swept in. S gave me what he had brought and then left. Two minutes later Kitt iii had also gone...
An amusing little bit of theatre that kept my head busy for some time afterwards....*cackles...
Where had Bali come from so hastily? And how did he know S had arrived? As I'd picked up my keys I'd said to the GameWrecker, S is here I'm going up the top.... and that's all it took???!! Wowzer!!!! *laughs...
He could of course also have seen my visitor arrive via the cctv type technologies tucked into the streetlight cowlings.... *shrugs...
The single most interesting thing to me is that he came up Jan Smuts and not down from the Station...*startled...
Tutoring at Mayville SAPS would be my first guess....Bingo?! I recall how happily Missus C had told me yonks ago, that the ArchPlonker was now teaching....*nods...
What? The 10step plan to crack and destroy and to eavesdrop while indulging in these pastimes, for more enjoyment? *roffels...
When Gary Alexander (or was it George Coetzee? *peers at 'Jannie van Zyl') of Sahara Computers in Jhb decided that I was a perfectly ordinary idiot and not a subversive terrorist, did they request officially whether they could leave off monitoring my PC? Or did an order go through from the Rotten Apples that they would take over the monitoring? *curious..
Finding the author of the signature on the Official Document giving the Rotten Apples permission to infest our privacy will take you a step closer to the pus-filled centre of this particular piece of corruption..
*remembers Carol Frankson's talk of 'contacts' high up in government and wonders.....
Does vodacom3g know way more than he's letting on?
Ah...my endless questions..... *grins..
The Master came tearing home this morning, in case S had come to work on our so badly corrupted PC. As soon as he saw S wasn't coming in, he was safe to leave himself....*gags... This life-style could ultimately lead to premature hair-loss on the Fowl Kings part...*lawls...
The list of CPF Members whose mails are now bounced straight back as failed deliveries, grows in leaps and bounds. Addresses that haven't given problems up till recently. Does this sound to you as if my Network Administrator is doing all he can to assist the Government required partnership between the SAPS and the Public? No? *shrieks...
Possibly it is time that the Government lackeys, Sahara, paid more attention to the unconstitutional behaviour of Colin Balliram and his Protector? Merely a thought....
The GameWrecker mentioned that while I was out this morning, he had at first been given an Error message and denied a connection...?
Bali had another droog working on the property today...*baffled.... I managed to push Nobby the Large back through the supposedly closed electric gates at some point....
At about 2.00pm I noticed a bakkie with 2 wekkers on his driveway. The older guy was drilling with a masonry bit into the stone below the garage window....WTF? Where are the Captain's priorities? If Nobby can get through the befokte gates, so can criminals....*sighs...
The finished work done under the garage window is not visible at all. More bases for the bird/insect transmitters? *roffels... He tried a couple of different tracks earlier to my vast amusement... My Master may just as well be blowing on a vuvuzela his choices are so incongruous! *falls over...
I only happened to notice at 4.30pm the big SE on the garden wall facing us over at the Senior Boys Hostel was already active. That thing pushes out a good few volts and yet today I read an article entitled "Save Electricity or Face Cuts"...*vomits...
el Pollo de Grande runs these enormous lights well into daylight hours and then shuts off the entire circuit when it suits him for a few hours, to sanctimoniously recoup the wasteage.... And I predict this pattern will continue indefinitely.... *spits...
Again I question the legality of this entire operation. The GameWrecker is blindly paying iBurst via tradepage for a 'service' we are getting from a Cracker? Fact. *snorts....
If you are a ratepayer, you are now covering the enormous additional costs incurred by the Eavesdropping Project.
Who pays for Airwing to stay aloft every day for hours, as it connects the different areas to the Grid? Who pays for the hundreds of additional power sucking SE's? Who pays for the ongoing deliberate water runoffs now that the pipes are filled with cabling? *chortles..
Judging from the renewed attacks here, Bali is confident the Enquiry up on the Hill will clear his Protector.
I'd suddenly found the TV remote had jammed at about 5.00pm. Something new? The GameWrecker arrived home shortly after that, and I went out into the courtyard to unlock the door for him. I heard Bali hit the TV viciously a couple of times, and I went back in and turned it off. *shrugs... To those nefarious twits that persist in saying poor toady? I assure you that I am anything but poor...*lawls...
I am fascinated by the sheer level of childish spite that a purported adult can display. He truly makes me feel good about my own shortcomings...*beams...
Later
I'm just back from a very jolly and NOISY CPF Meeting.... Once again the big floodlights on the field were out....
The soccer players shouts distracted the audio monitors on the Hill, so leaving the lights off ensures no game can be played... Neat! Hopefully the Listeners were as dizzy as I was when our Meeting finally closed last night *lawls...
Serves you crooks right for indulging in illegal eavesdropping! *falls over laughing....
For the past two days el Maestro's garage window has been left open, and the light on overnight... Once again confirming that he is not anticipating intruders at all, unless he himself has arranged for them to visit....*gags..
The pretty little Beemer parked out on the pavement across the road for hours at a time, and even left pointing towards Chesterville nogal! *howls...
Here's a guy who really feels safe from crime of any sort. Ask yourselves why? When residents are told repeatedly to park ON their properties, el Maestro is confident enough to ignore this advice... Captain Murugen reminded us of this at tonight's Meeting...*waves to the Captain, and is pleased to say she knows which Camp he sits in with his lovely smile....
How has Bali solved the problem of his own deliberate runoff ending up spilling into Basil's garden?
The name Marillier and Suspension were whispered briefly at some point... You missed that?
Such a load of hastily imparted misinformation is mind-boggling... It is as I predicted.... My Master's Mentor will again escape justice....*grins... The Fallguy will be relocated, quite possibly to Cape Town, and that will be the end of that...*shrugs...
Tuesday 14th October at 3.47am....
I lay there just thinking about getting up, and at twenty to three thats exactly what I did. Sat on the bed, pulled my clothes on and then went to the loo for a pee....
I have to tell you that as I sat down on the loo the Master started up the Cape Canary (is it Bali?)... Ever so quiet see, but nothing wrong with my hearing, and I spoke out loud in my disbelief and the wee bird STFU....
Now, although on the one hand it's really funny that he's gone to no little bother with this latest production, it also clearly shows the guy has a serious problem.
I've bandied the word obsessed about with regards to the Telkom Wireless box aka the Bedroom Monitor...*disgust....
The (I'm guessing) canary began over by his front deck in earnest at 3.50am.... *grins... And yes, a second before that, he tried a different call that I didn't recognise.....ooops!
Why I think the two wekkers and the drilling below the garage window was connected to this hysterical bit of theatre? I went out back into the courtyard to open up for the GameWrecker at twilight yesterday and a veritable CHORUS of baby frets began chattering suddenly in the direction of my Master's garage....*falls over gasping for breath...... So I'm afraid dear Lout of my Life, that I'm going to have to rain on your parade fairly early this time....*roffels...
I've heard the buzz of the Wireless song pouring out of der Bunker itself on one memorable occasion - the Real Deal so to speak.... I've long voiced my incredulity at the toads choruses coming from such weird areas as the Rec Centre FFS, so the bird and insect sounds you now transmit are no more than light entertainment...*beams..
What is most interesting about the entire exercise is the level of the Master's committment.... that he monitors me so very closely as to hear when I sit on the toilet? As with the bedroom monitor, do you not feel the word Pervert is fitting here?
To all you silly armchair shrinks who tried so hard to figure ME out - How many times am I to tell you that I am the toad in the street and as such, probably followed standard behavioural patterns of one who is hijacked and had their freedom removed... Terror, grovelling, rage and then acceptance... blah blah....
I did Domestic science and not Psyche 1, but the truth of the matter however you deny it is, that I am a most boringly ordinary toad....*laughing...
Captain Courageous on the other hand? If I were the Beast and had unlimited resources, an in-depth study of mon Capitano's off-the-wall obsession would be well worth a dissertation or two....*cackles...
He is what? 34? 35? and how many of those years has he spent cosying up to his PC, laptop or cellphone? Is there already some tiny foreign enemy nestled up in his head that feeds quietly on the emf and microwave levels he plays with so constantly? *curious...
You will have to agree that his idea of monitoring is most certainly above and beyond whatever you consider the norm to be? *shrieks....
To be listening so very carefully as to hear me rise and silently go to the TOILET? *grossness or perversion....
When you consider the power that has been put in the hands of one who is clearly more than just unstable, you have to question the entire Project... Or not...*shrugs....
Peace....
Tuesday 14th October 2008 at 7.47am.