Monday, September 15, 2008

DRIVEN.......
(begun Sunday 14th September at 4.10am....)
I sit here at the desk and marvel at how the frequency whine in my ears increases... clever.... A sad-sounding Korean cricket chirps lamely nearby....*grins...
Only little Cola is constantly on the move... I must confess I didn't hear mon Capitano crash into the TV jackpoint yesterday when I rose... Did I miss it, or did he have it on his list of things to remember NOT to do...? *laughing..
It's possible, though hard to believe, that the guys that arrived next door yesterday to watch the rugby, were happy to do so without the Captain of Enormous Courage in their midst.... A strangely quiet affair it proved to be in the end, and I heard no raucous celebrations during or after the match... *odd...
*You remember that white, sherbert-like powder you could buy at the Corner Cafe and when put on your tongue it would pop and crackle? That is what our kettle is doing at the moment...*laughs.. Something in the water, or a reaction to the current sent to that socket? *curious......
Later still Sunday at 7.00am...
Cuz slunk off in his car before sunup..... He managed to persuade Nobby to follow him out into the road and then shut the gates....*gags...
Not a minute after I'd started up the PC, came the familiar sound of Mistuh Rubbish in the TV jackpoint! Haibo!
His reach is far greater than I thought possible! From the Berg to the Crescent FFS! *winks..
Wouldn't it be hilarious if he hadn't really gone to the Berg but instead, for some bizarre reason, stayed hidden and lurking in his own home for the weekend? Course that can't be the case as Missus C simply never tells porky pies.... *falls over shrieking...
Anyways, why would the Cock of the Heap feel it necessary to skulk in his own domain? That would simply endorse his shiftyness that I'm always on about...*yawns...
The GameWrecker came through to say the tap water is white again today. C'mon guys! Get your act together FFS... Four years on and you're still dropping the ball in the very birthplace of the Scheme!
*Random thought...... Telkom Wimax is installing VOIP? No kidding? *lawls...
Monday 14th September at 4.10am...
I must mention that the Courageous Clan arrived back from their weekend getaway at about three yesterday afternoon, though I heard no happy welcoming sounds from their animals....*shrugs..
Later:
If I had to choose between sitting out on the verandah in the early hours, and sitting here at the desk chatting to you? Alas, the verandah wins...*cackles..
Much crashing about in the undergrowth this morning had Kitz on full alert, and finally the cause dropped down from the wall into the garden. Twas Chi returning from some mission of his own in the valley *grins..
A single sickly-sounding and monotonous buzz from the Recreation Centre was the only contribution to the Wireless Song this morning...
Would you take a look at these? Yesterday, after 10.00am, this yellow Muni cherry-picker arrived and positioned itself next to the Mothership on Jan Smuts highway, down by Khaled's at No. 2....
They laboriously winched this dude into the sky and OMF look at what he is doing! *lawls...
He proceeded to paint the Mothership pole white! I kid you not...
There's a first time for everything hey? The reason totally escapes me, and I would have to guess that it now stands out more from it's companions? *shrugs..
Later:
I tried connecting to the Internet after 5.30am as usual, but it appears my Hero had different ideas.... *laughs..
All I was given were repeated Error 718s, though, by the third "remote computer not responding", my Local Area Network 2 had bobbed up....*waves cautiously at the Bullyboy...
There was a time when such an obvious block would have me devastated...*snorts... I know this, but for the life of me can't remember when or why....*cackles..
Nowadays it merely confirms my allegations that the Chicken King feels totally free to engage in unlawful behaviour....*winks..
To deliberately block an account that is paid for is not illegal? *snorts... Ah yes - if pressed, the lies will as always be trotted out... There really WERE network problems, or It wasn't me (my personal fave) blah blah, take your pick....*roffels...
Stock up your shopping carts dudes, you simply cannot ever have enough snake-oil! *shrieks..
I've just been up the top. The sun is an inch below the horizon and still the MTB runs it's magnificent array of lights while St. Theresa's has all it's biggest and best still operating as well...
Small wonder the enormous electricity price hikes.. You're paying dearly for your own infestation...pfftt...
I pulled out the clumps of grass that had been carefully planted next to our driveway on the verg.... I'm thinking I'd rather keep that clear, so as to see the weird damp patch that keeps returning, and would otherwise be hidden by grass...*winks..
The swarm of daft bees grows daily and hovers crazily over the corn I've just put out on the tray for the birds... They aren't interested in the fruit at all ...weird....
Later:
I mentioned some blogs ago, that our Councillor's home at 84 Harris Crescent was up for Public Auction.... Seen in the Press by pure chance by the GameWrecker...
I liked her - she was easily as savvy as the Sweeper and didn't miss a thing...*waves to the Politico's wife.... Did she ever bother to pass on my warning about the wonderful abilities those 2 Telkom Wireless boxes near their boundary have?
More to the point - did the Councillor pay attention? Way too late IMO, and whatever info was gleaned by the Listeners, will be used to great effect via the choke-chain he now wears...
It goes without saying that most politicians have a finger in some really dodgy pies, but nonetheless, the dice are loaded in the Listeners favour and unfairly at that...
From the ongoing treatment meted out to this toad, it is clear that the Listeners are even more corrupt than the most crooked politician one could find...*shrugs..
So I say to Aziz, (if he still reads me), wherever you relocate to, will be as monitored as before... Think VOIPED and Speaker-phone.... In fact, think Public Address system in your own home....*laughing... Let's level the playing field here a tad shall we? *beams..
Later:
A point I feel worth mentioning, is that our landline suddenly degraded badly at some point over the weekend... The line has been clear despite it's pitiful, sagging appearance, for a long time...*wonders...
Since yesterday, there is now a huge amount of interference on the line on my end, not the callers...
The GameWrecker tried before 8.00am to connect, and was given the same 718 Error message, computer not responding...I feel there may just be a Plan in the offing? *laughs...
Certainly nothing wrong with the Network judging from the enormous amount of SE's active well after daybreak....
Am I drawing too much attention at last? Is somebody finally interested in the water pollution aspect? *fingers crossed...
Later:
The GameWrecker called tradepage and was told that there is an authentification problem which should be resolved by 10.00am....pfft..
I had to nip out at 8.45am and found a big yellow Roads Dept. lorry outside No. 20 Garbutt Road, with it's blue-suited crew digging away for Africa...
Is this the problem area the pleasant Engineer had meant when he had waved and said the problem was higher up as well as down at the stopstreet? Unlikely, as there was no sign of the big dude with the hair-loss...
Something big is going on up outside No. 20....
A house or two down by No. 16 has stood a coloured water marker stick for ages.... directly across from that has been a lake of water here each time I've driven by, for months... What has now changed? *curious..
Turning into Cullingworth Road, I again found a river of water running from the pseudo-hydrant opposite No. 20 and 24...*grim...
Will consumers accept the rocketing water rate hikes despite the continued lies? Cullingworth had brand new water pipes laid from Garbutt through to Jan Smuts when Pepler was our Councillor, which wasn't that long ago... The hoary excuse of old pipes cannot apply... Gotcha!
My CPF Vice-chair called. The PC at her office at the Berea Technicon is down much like ours... *grins... My landline was amazingly clear as she spoke, and then suddenly the interference kicked in....*cackles..
Such small things which can be shrugged off as mere coincidence, unless you have learned the Goondaboyz ways...*winks...
I have taken to going over to efnet and activating Java before starting to type my blog... In my tortured way of thinking is the hope that I will be seen, not just by the Corrupt....*shrugs...
If the genuine Good Law officers request entry, my Network Administrator can't very well refuse now can he?
If I am mistaken, it matters not.... I am indeed driven now, to report each and every corruption that I see and hear, in the interests of my beloved country...*beams...
The barbaric slaughter of the Sham family on Friday 12th in Stamford Hill is looking more like a contract killing each minute...*gags..
That Naren Sham may have been involved in money-lending is a red herring or the truth? That the Shams are related to Sheila Baijoo who was murdered by her gardener a year or two ago....?
Why do I think Mrs. Baijoo was related to our very own Earl Michael Barnabas?? You thought I'd forgotten? If Barnabas is in any way linked to the Shams it certainly puts a whole new slant on the story.... *grim... Will ALL the suspects get taken out before they can give evidence? Watch this space....
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 15th September 2008 at 1.29pm