Monday, June 09, 2008

WEAVE AND SPIN......
(Random Backblog begun Friday 16th May at 5.10am..)
I don't know about an exact science, but it certainly can't be easy....
They came over after 4.30am, and headed down to Cato Crest and the Bellair Road, where they circled and circled as they connected the dots...
High enough to disturb only a few light sleepers, and for the rest, just another background noise...clever....
They had finished before 5.00am and bustled off north-east to the microwave tower in Overport...
Again, I would hope that these two guys are being paid their proper dues.... An error made over the densely populated suburbs, could be disastrous and messy, and the very repetitious nature of their work is itself, risky....*applauds..
I attended my first ever CPF Motherbody Meeting up at the Station last night...
Purely as an extra vote to ensure our CPF Chair was elected Head of the Motherbody...*beams..
It didn't happen....*falls over laughing...
Seemingly endless speeches by CPF Heads later, der Kommissar addressed us and livened things up by reporting on actual cases of crime. Then, back to the business of electing a new Chair.
Unaccustomed as I am to these formal Meetings, I struggled mightily to keep a straight face, as several Members went on the defensive over the interpretation of the Constitution rules on voting...*grins...
In the end, the election itself was postponed for a few weeks, until the correct legal guidelines for voting are established by the SAPS lawyers...*winks..
I snuck out for a quick puff at some point, and wandered down to say hi to the guys chatting next to the Charge Office...
Where are the cakes? they asked.... To their obvious amusement, I suggested that they tell the knobheaded Collin Balliram to stop adjusting our oven-temperature before I baked again...*laughing and remembering der Kommissar saying how long it must take me to bake cakes for them....
These four cars were parked across the Crescent last night and the jolly karaoke machine was back...
Apart from a fleeting visit by Missus C it was a gays oops, guys only, evening and a happy occasion....*grins..
Once I had gone to bed I heard nothing till morning...*shrugs...
A friend rang yesterday to say she was curious that I had last blogged on the 9th May... What had happened to me? *cackles..
Clearly the Rulers of the Zone had us shut down. I have no idea of the reasons for this as my last blog 'Pandering', was as mild as they come...*shrugs..
For two weeks prior to our being taken out, a Windows shield offering updates had sat stonily in the bottom task bar, refusing to leave...
The GameWrecker had said it was an IE update and we didn't need it, and eventually he had downloaded it just to get rid of the stubborn icon...
He tells me that on Saturday morning the 10th May he had been offered a further Windows update, which he had accepted. That evening I had logged on as always and had noted how fast the myadsl pages had loaded. Unused as I was to a decent speed of any sort, I found it remarkable. I shut down at about 8.00pm to go watch a movie...
Sunday morning at about 6.00am I switched on and found we had been taken out...*cackles..
Monitor green light activated, Modem lights as they should be, harddrive light flashing but soundlessly. Nothing loading and the monitor screen remained black...
Absolutely nothing happens on our PC that is not controlled by Collin Balliram... Nothing! *shrugs..
Were either of us to click on a corrupt link, it is easily within my Master's power to repair the damage, and you all know this....*beams..
A week later, still sans our PC, the GameWrecker goes into PC Pitstop as he always does, using the kid's laptop. Prominently displayed in a News column on the side opening page, is an article on a problem caused by a Windows Service Pack update...
the very update the GameWrecker had installed the Saturday before we went down...*Haibo! Magic!
We were due to be shut down by fair means or fowl were we not? *laughing...
With the internet gag firmly in place, mon yobbo has had a ball sending interference to our 'old' TV and on all 3 phones...
His two little beasts have spent more time out on the road than on their property, and the transvestite, in a wide variety of outfits, has taken to hanging about in the valley near enough to set all the dogs going mad....
He may well be the Cream of the country's Cracker crop, but in the Abuse Dept. Bali now fails miserably...*grins... He simply can't grasp that the more he attacks our assets, the more I accept them as a way of life and the less they bother me...*smiles..
To all those that insist that if I were to shut up, my problems would cease...? A theory that has repeatedly been proven wrong. This time I have been silenced forcefully for over a week, and yet the abuse continues unabated so....? *grins..
Later:
At 5.00pm the lights covering the MTB at the University were already ablaze... Two biggens on the Convent Power House, and a good few orange lights dancing on the smart windows at the dorms. Where they were reflected from is a mystery as the streetlights are not yet on....*shrugs..
Saturday 17th May at 3.35am:
Despite the blow to my confidence in finding the bell tower signal enhancer to be an apparent trick of the light (see pics), I refuse steadfastly to back down on my other claims. To suggest that all the nighttime shots taken, showing technology installed on the Church itself, are also rubbish, would be ridiculous...
Were you to accompany me to the church and to climb to the roof, I could pinpoint exactly where these items are installed....*cackling...
The Wireless song in the valley stops and starts erratically as I sit at the desk. My Master is up and about playing with the system?
Friday 10th May's Natal Mercury has an article asking why Eskom instituted the 'load-shedding' in the first place....*cackles..
I have given you the answers over and over again... It is all tied to Jackie Selebi's and Telkom's Big Brother Project...*shrugs..
The Town Clerk no longer remotely resembles one fortunate enough to have been educated...*laughing... I'm guessing he was bullied at school and is now using his official position to retaliate in kind....
The similarities between Sutcliffe's attitude and the behaviour we are subjected to by Bali and the Rotten Apples, is such, that I swear Herr Doktor Sutcliffe is attending classes on the Hill...*falls over..
He has achieved the status he has aimed for at last, and is now a fully fledged member of the Club and as corrupt as the rest....
Will he still be around in 2010? As with the Lord of the Foul, he clearly feels omnipotent and you have to ask yourselves why....
Simple..... The Zone was the birthplace of the massive Big Brother Scheme (see a Teklom tecchie sat....) and as such these Crooked Idiots can and will call the shots...*shrugs..
The Corrupt in Government and their advisors, are so bedazzled by the prospect of an endless supply of stolen information, they have clearly granted Sutcliffe permission and immunity to trot out the most outrageous lies without fear of prosecution...*winks at Bali...
The sudden huge increase in sewage leaks as they attempt to stuff cabling through a system designed to carry turds, the enormous amount of lighting activated during daylight hours, the incongruous name-changes, the rush to protect the billionaire Metro Police constable....
The vast and deliberate water runoffs as that system is also used for cabling, the hugely corrupt re-evaluation of property (from which the Town Clerk's own property was excluded), *coughs....
I believe ad nauseum fits the bill here....*gags..
I think I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a Fool. But a Fool that loves this country and it's people.... I have demonstrated how greed and corruption are not restricted to race at all... that no single political party is averse to baksheesh and fraud....*grins..
It is possibly naive of me, but I also believe that the Mbekis and Zumas could make this country great, were they to distance themselves from advisors such as the Shaikboyz and their ilk....
That our leaders should instead employ such as the Debbie2 I used to know at mybroadband...*sighs... A political science student who was unafraid of the Truth...
Tis after all, these Whispering Advisors that have dragged this fair country to the edge of the abyss, and tis these shadowy manipulators that will see it either pulled to safety, or pushed over the edge. They hold all the cards....
Interesting times?
Peace...
---oOo---
Finally published Monday 9th June 2008 at 9.45am