Tuesday, February 05, 2008


THE TOAD IN THE STREET......
(begun Wednesday at 3.45am)
Classic attention seeding radish? *is dubious.... I honestly don't know....
I was lucky enough to wake earlier than usual this morning, and had time to enjoy a bit of thinking...*smiles..
When we visited the water borer guy up at the Hall last Sunday, there had been a patchwork of the different soils/rock they had found as they drilled down...
Quite astonishing were the amount of different colours laid out in little squares on the grass....
Rather like your average human not so? Layer upon layer of such different variety? *grins..
One of the channels on TV I occasionally watch is the Crime & Investigation channel...
I enjoy the plodding step by step checking and cross-checking they do before the satisfaction of finally nailing the sucker...*grins...
Forensics is a fascinating field and I would like to think that in a future life, given a brain, its a career I should like to follow....*smiles...
Profiling? Far from an exact science and maybe it helps only when all other avenues fail...*falls over...
Unless of course the Profiler has unlimited and ongoing access to the subject, which obviously doesn't usually happen until after the criminal is caught....
Apparently, the way I choose to speak is called Accommodation Speech. My excuse for it has always been that I am a cultural parasite...*cackles..
Whatever you choose to call it, I guess it shows a life-long attempt to just fit in, come what may...*beams..
Which is rather at odds with the Attention-Seeking label is it not? There you have it - Profiling is just a guessing game and in some rare cases spot-on, but for the most part way off the mark....*laughs...
The foyer light over at the orphanage has been left off for a couple of nights.
I figure my Master is merely trying out yet another combination in the ongoing tests....
The guys were back up on the orphanage roof all day yesterday.... this time I managed to get good pictures of the pale Nduna (sp) though as generally happens, he vanished quite smartly after I stuck my camera out of the garage window...*chortles...
Yet more verification that the work being done is way more than just replacing a leaky surface..*grins.. Were there 6 or was it 7 wekkers up there at one stage? * forgets...
The new section shines now as clearly as this astonishingly bright roof of the building directly adjoining the Howard College MTB...*cackles...
Gives new meaning to the words signal enhancer does it not?
My word, I would love to know how many of the Staff who work in proximity to that particular area, have inexplicably aching teeth! *laughing....
And back I go to character traits.....
I have remarked in previous blogs, that were my Controller to have been correctly screened prior to landing his 'current' position, it is doubtful he would have made the grade...*shrugs... Silly, because he has turned out to fit the bill perfectly....
Of course screening is not an option here in the Zone...... it is WHO you know that lands you in the clover....*grins..
The homeowner at No. 11 Loon Road has not even completed the construction of his mammoth-sized house, and yet is already displaying the classic signs of an uncontrollable bully....*laughs...
This is quite possibly a pre-requisite for the position of Circuit Controller, and not considered (as I view it) dangerous at all....*cackles...
I would be utterly useless as a Monitor - jaja fosho the lack of brain, but I speak more of my discomfort at being shown what Icyhot purported to be a private conversation between herself and Zaphod back in the Studio54 days...*grins...
Confirmed gossip I may be, but actually eavesdropping over a live conversation would be a job reserved for lower-orders surely? *winks at her Master...
Borderline perverts would make excellent Monitors not so? *falls over...
The white wireless box aimed at our bedroom and the juicy snippets relayed regularly to his Peers, reveal that dear Bali is born to the job...
Though he had the box destroyed in a rage a long time back, he still slides into our system as regular as clockwork every day....*beams...
It would appear that I am a habit that is hard to break? *curtseys...
Breaking me has surely been his and the Rotten Apples goal for years... How weirdly Fate has dealt the cards then...*smiles...
Who would've guessed that his persistent cruelty and bullying would ultimately strengthen me?
No sign yet that the little dogs have had their new discs replaced, and certainly no sign of the R24 I paid the SPCA to replace them....*grins...
Missus Courageous will say that she has tried phoning me but gets no reply? *beams...
I am curious as to how the Courageous Couple deal with my constant allegations of their dealings and involvement with the Criminal element in the Zone...eg Earl Michael Barnabas and Koobair the Squat....
Have they finally admitted that yes, they are a part of the Inner Sanctum of the Zone and are permitted to think they rule the roost?
That they are aware of their reputations and keep them close deliberately, waiting for the day they make an error?
Nope.....*shakes it's head....
It won't wash I'm afraid.... Look beyond Barnabas, to Koobair the Squat, and the reverence displayed towards this corrupt ex-pillar of the Law... and then tell me that Bali is not a friend of the Wikked? *falls over...
How would you know if there were actual familial ties to this Creep? Three names alone for the silver-tongued Missus Courageous? What names sit in Bali's cupboard on a dark shelf? *shrugs..
The attempt to paint me as one that dislikes indians is fairly laughable.... Corruption in this country is clearly not restricted to a single race of people *spits at Allen Spence and Herr Doktor Sutcliffe....
Certainly it is true that I have said in the past some indians have a bent for corruption.... but then so do members of all races...so.....? *shrugs and beams at her Controller...
I cannot even say that I truly regret many of the silly things I've said in the past.... they were after all a part of what got me to this happy point in my life....*beams...
Three droogs are already up on the orphanage roof today, banging away industriously...
Shall I tell myself the strange sheets of roofing are some scientifically developed safety measure to protect the innocent orphans from radiation?
Or shall I realistically accept that the roofing is merely a giant Wireless signal enhancer? Decisions..... *laughing...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Wednesday 6th February 2008 at 9.18am.