Monday, December 17, 2007

WAITING IN THE WINGS....
(begun Sunday 16th Dec. 9.00am)
Having been 'allowed' to publish The New Jerusalem' at 6.20am, I went over to #trivia for a bit... A bit would be the operative word as, after about 10minutes, I lost the connection and was given first the : Firefox cant find the server at google.com and then after rebooting, Error 718: the connection was terminated because the remote computer(aka Controller) lost the plot and threw its toys from the cot! *falls over cackling....
Did I say short fuse or what? Whether Bali or one of his buddies allowed onto our PC, does the actual deed, it makes no difference... I'm betting he's hastily made a whole slew of deletions and edits to the New Jerusalem blog....*chortles...
Of course, not being able to connect after that, freed me up to head on out for a drive around with my trusty camera... and I hit the jackpot!...*crows...
Three Telkom bakkies on the corner of Cullingworth and Friesland, once again set up with their weatherproof tents nogal...*grins..
I slowed down and stopped to chat to the tech kneeling next to the open manhole.... a head bobbed up, saw me, and disappeared underground faster than Bali up his own backside...*shrieks....
I got a fine picture of the unfortunate tech left stranded topside... I asked him if he knew Sean Mudaly from Overport and he replied that he did... I said that I would put his picture next to Seans....*laughing...
Did either of these two fine young specimens hastily call my Controller at that point? Was it then that he scrambled our DSTV remote? *grins...
I carried on and drove into WestRiding to admire all the new technology installed on the verges...
Check out this larnie looking water meter with the two red and yellow striped water markers.. and this one a little further down the road... Both next to fresh furrows dug across the road...*smiles...
And what is this brand new big box with no identifying marks at all? I smell Muni electricity ....*cackles...
A perfect view looking down onto the new Westwood Mall still under construction.. What look to be halogen lights halfway up one of the giant cranes on site... See here...
No sign nor sound of the chopper yet but its probably way up over the Phoenix/Inanda area again today. As I headed in to Jan Hofmeyer Road yesterday, it had been over Northcliff Avenue (where the streetlights burn 24/7 see here) and had hastily headed off North...*grins..
I wonder idly who, if anyone, will pick up the baton once I have gone... who will risk dancing with the devil himself and remain standing? *winks at Bali...
Is there another quite as witless waiting in the wings? For Captain Courageous sake, I hope so...*smiles kindly... For I have become a way of life to him fosho... a day without hitting the toad in however small a manner, is an incomplete and unfulfilled day....*laughs....
BTW, Once I'd gotten home, the GameWrecker re-set the decoder and the remote miraculously recovered its composure....*beams...
My albums are of no interest at all to my short-sighted family..*grins... They give however (if I do say so myself), a rather brilliant over-view of life here in the Zone since 2004.
When the gaze of the Beast fell upon an area already so corrupt, it could not resist making it the jumping-off point for its Project to manipulate the masses....*cackles...
You may happily never feel the strangle-hold of freedom removed in your lifetime, but many will. I am proof that it can be survived albeit as a Halflife existence...*shrugs.... a bumper sticker? a T-shirt? *spreads the word...
So - from album covers showing my Master furtively peering around his wall in true lurker mode, to many of the occupants of the Zone, you may make me an offer when the time comes...
I will have to decide whether to set them ablaze to float symbolically down the nearest water runoff or to bequeath them to someone worthy of standing up to these bullies...*laughing...
der Kommissar had slowed down and called out to me earlier as I waited to reverse out of the garage... he only had to make me smile and I was reminded of the promise I made to him...
A one-sided bargain indeed, but one I will attempt to keep...*shrugs...
Leap to Tuesday 18th December at 3.25am:
A chill wind was picking up just after 3.00am as I stood out on the front verandah. The hugely bright morning star was rising rapidly behind St. Theresa's on the eastern horizon. As I watched, the first bank of cloud began to obscure the stars... I went back in to get my cardigan...
My Masters deck has already swallowed up his entire valley-front garden and will undoubtedly be a thing of beauty on its completion. Armies of wekkers had toiled the entire day.
I have previously mentioned the odd acoustics here in the valley ... and here we have a fine case in point...
Certainly there was muffled work going on inside his house, even as the deck was being constructed outside and yet..... I would swear that there was also a great deal of work being done further along the valley at the same time...
Opposite Kasims at No. 2 would be my guess... where both the Parks wekkers see here and the contractors see here have been so busy of late...
Although nothing was visible from my stand-point, something was being constructed in the thick copse next to the freeway...*grins...
Another manhole built to access the drainage system? Another DSLAM? Whatever it is, it was done on a public holiday and would have cost three times the usual amount in wages alone... merely a further indication that money simply is NO object at all...
It is tempting to put down on paper my thoughts regarding the Captain of Courage and his involvement in this huge Project...*cackles...
Perhaps one day he will find the cojones to tell me whether my guesses were anywhere near the mark...*beams..
That he discovered in his early twenties that he had a bent (chokes) for Internet technology, so new to the country at the time.. that he had been in a position to spend hours honing his skillz to the point where he now seriously considers that he pretty much OWNS the SA internet....
That he has been able to assist and advise many along the way to the point where he is treated with awe and deference and his shortcomings are totally ignored...*beams...
That his skillz were noted early on by the Rotten Apples and those over at Telkom Overport is a given...
Whether or not there is a familial link to those involved in the SBV Heist will probably never come to light. I am certain, that much of his time has indeed been spent eradicating any possible links to relevant information regarding my claims...*grins...
It is also probable that his boredom levels were noted and a plan devised to keep him entertained while he worked on gaining control of the internet in this neck of the woods....
The purchase of no. 6 Harris Crescent was no random acquisition..*cackles... indeed it had been arranged down to the last fine detail...
That there was a group of hard-core dissidents down this end of the Crescent who vocally and continously complained of Koobairs corruption, ensured that Bali was placed here to 'deal' with us...*cackles...
When you consider all the other theatrical productions played out for us over the years including the cops beating up a defencless guy as I watched, the 'suicide' that wasnt, the child-molester that is permitted to stroll freely about the area, purchasing the property next door to both Rajie and myself, was a doddle....
That my Master denies knowledge of this would be a Huge lie...*grins... Only the first of many I promise you....
That your respect for his Internet skillz overrides the obvious fact that he is deeply involved with the corrupt, is an indication that the world has not really changed much since the Dark Ages...*falls over laughing...
There have been a few occasions over the years when I foolishly imagined that Collin Ballirams petty reign of terror and abuse had finally been reined in...only for it to resume once again with fervour! *cackles wildly...
To those left-brainers that consider my writings the mere product of a fanciful imagination? You will begin to see the growth of illogical and inexplicable occurrences increase dramatically... when this happens - will you then give my scribblings a second thought?
If the GameWreckers ongoing blindness to the so-obvious is anything to go by, then no... I will remain forever but a crazed fart in the wind... a lone squeak ranting against the injustices done to the innocent here in the valley and beyond...
Injustices that will eventually be knocking at your door...*grins..
Later:
Small things perhaps ja but.....
As I sat in #trivia this morning, the chopper thundered low overhead at top speed. I picked up my pen to log the time and saw 6.42 on the PC screen. I turned to write it on the pad next to me and was pretty amused to find the only entry already on the page read 6.42am! WTF?
When or why I'd written it, is a mystery, but interesting is it not? *cackles...
When I went up at 7.45am to see the GameWrecker off for the day, it was to find yet another water runoff coming from below the two new electricity meter boxes tacked on to Iris wall recently...*grins...
Tell me now - if old Iris were to choose to report this 'leak', who would she call?
The Municipalities genius "one number reaches every department"?? *laughing...
That brilliant innovation that must have led to the good citizens reporting faults dropping to maybe 1%? That stunning scheme that is now finally being revoked as cretinous and inoperable? *shakes its head....
The Chicken Kings fierce new aerial light next to our bedrooms was still on at 7.50am.
The banging has resumed over by the Jan Smuts end of the valley. Something under construction where all the trees and shrubs were removed by these people? Fosho....*grins...
It is hoped that I have given you more than enough to prevent me being written off as just another crazed conspiracy theorist...
It is high time you paid attention to your own Neighbourhood..*shrugs...
If you truly think that FTTH is going to benefit you and not the corrupt, then you have less grey matter than I thought...*laughs...
The GameWrecker collected the repaired microwave oven and the little radio yesterday...
Judging from the ongoing dips to our system over the weekend and yesterday, it is only a matter of time until we lose more items...*winks at Bali...
Your inability to respect women, animals and the stupid has indeed given you carte blanche over our lives.... if you and your cronies consider me too moronic to fully appreciate your veangeful capabilities, I beg you think again...*cackles...
I believe I have considered Every possibility and even some that haven't yet occurred to your twisted mind...*guffaws.... Peas in a pod indeed...
My spirit does not quail, nor my old knees knock in anticipation of what is yet to come our way... the more childish and tasteless your attacks, the more you become .... the Incredible Shrinking Spook...*beams and hugs the Lord of her Universe...
A bright, iron-grey day as the wind buffets the gumtrees across the way. Peace julle...
---oOo---
Tuesday 18th December 2007 at 9.52am.