Thursday, December 20, 2007

NOTHING UP HIS SLEEVE.....
(begun Thursday at 3.15am)
Wary as I am of the megawatt brightness of the forest of lights now surrounding me, I viewed even the morning star with suspicion as I rose in the dark...
It is simply too bright to be an ordinary star - it rises way too fast behind the Convent - if not a star, then what? *cackles...
I kid you not.....there are more things in heaven and earth, and you would do well to remember that o rigid thinkers....
Yet another eye-watering new aerial was activated last night. This one on the valley-facing wall of das Bunker ...*grins... and this morning, whatever light it is that is now on the garage door facing away from us, was off... but the familiar, inside garage light is back on...*cheers...
If you recall, we signed the building plans for Bali's magnificent extensions without argument. We specifically asked that we were not overlooked nor were there any lights affecting our property...*grins...
And *boom!* a 'light' appears right outside the kids bedroom windows in an area previously seldom if ever lit... - and a light so bright, now on das Bunker, that the bottom corner of our garden is illuminated and, a deck whose occupants will gaze directly into the front of both Basil's and our properties....*beams..
The Neighbours from Hell? Not at all... I have already figured out that my tripod on the front verandah, will be most useful in capturing unguarded moments in the future....*cackles...
Back to the so vocal canine population....
Twas after 1.00am this morning that I again heard the little ones going nuts.... a passing dog? a cat? I turned over and went back to sleep..
At 3.00am the same thing and this time the Nobster joined in frantically....
My Master was most definitely playing with his Controls...*beams...
Our vet has attempted to research information on the effects of over-exposure by EMF on dogs..
It did not surprise me at all to find that he drew a blank. *grins...
The computer system at the surgery was infested some time back as this picture proves... That most corrupt of contractors working for the Beast placed their sign where it simply couldn't be missed..*laughing...
eh the Mthiyane Construction Company! The heady days when they still did the bidding of luminaries (bwaahaahaa) such as Allen Spence and Mike Oliver of the Muni Electricity Department, and now they are favoured by Telkom...*snorts...
So - the computer system at the vets surgery is monitored and controlled.... why? Were our vet to find information on testing done to dogs regarding EMF levels, it may well pique his interest further...
Imagine a thesis done if you will, on the dogs here in the Valley....*cackles...
Imagine the resulting outcry were it to be proven that these animals Are indeed affected detrimentally? That there are physical changes occurring to their ears, noses and throats?
For the most part, the regular chorus of anxious howls and barking has faded (or I simply don't listen for it any more) *shrugs...
In the matter of My Master's unfortunate creatures? They are directly in the eye of the storm so to speak and cannot get used to the obvious physical shock they clearly experience as he plays with the controls...*smiles...
It did also occur to me that the rabid barking both in the early hours and at 3.00am may be merely another 'training' session enjoyed by the Dark Man with his stick?
The picture of Bali crouched threateningly over the two terrified and frantic pups tied to his enormous braai will be indelibly printed in my head forever...*laughs...
As he straightened, I had called out to him from the garage window to please pose for another picture but alas, he ducked his head and almost ran from the area....*shrieks...
And this is who you choose to admire and support? *falls over laughing...an oops moment to treasure indeed....
It is during lengthy holidays such as this, that I feel there is a chance the Captain of Courage will eventually make an error that cannot be hidden away...*beams... His boredom levels reach astronomical proportions and he resorts to his lowest attacks, be it on his own dogs or this toad...
His misguided and misplaced ongoing fealty to Koobair the Squat (a closely guarded secret) may yet drag both him and his Superior into total disrepute...*shrugs... or not. With the might of the Beasts armies constantly sweeping their pooper-scoopers behind him, it is unlikely that any real crud will stick....*cackles...
What dread is it that keeps the Good so silent? What fear keeps them lurking in the wings so timidly? They have families and pensions to consider?
My "a Few Good Men" was pretty darned spot on... though the muse that 'wrote' those poems has long since moved on...*grins...
An indigo sky studded with stars greets the start of a new day.... I ask no more than the courage to face whatever comes along...*beams...
Laterz:
Getting soppy in my dotage I see....*mumbles...
I went up after 5.00am to unlock the gates but no wild greeting at the fence? Tied up already? So I looked down out of the garage window to see the two scraps entwined together on an old cloth out in the open by the front door...
They hadn't heard my keys or the lock as it opened... WTF?
Exhausted from their busy night? Or has their hearing already been altered drastically by the battering ram of radio waves? Interesting indeed....*shrugs...
I'm guessing there is no Ombudsman or Organisation left in this country that can't be bought or blackmailed by Telkoms Information Network...*grins...
Does the term 'done for' ring a bell? *cackles..
I certainly managed to get messages out of the country, but it turns out, to the wrong people.... *beams at the suckers at Scotland Yard...
Not entirely their fault as I was still stuck in Dither Mode and incomprehensible to all....*grins...
It's unlikely that they would dare to interfere anyway as they have their own system to monitor....*smiles...
Later:
A great deal was achieved on my morning out...
I followed my usual route and encountered a glytch at the Westville Printing shop... the jury is out till next week on the matter...
I then went off on an adventurous trip to the SPCA...
While there I popped in to the animal hospital and had a word with the staff....*grins..
Amazing how ones prevarications can turn round and bite you, when least expected? *grins at Missus Courageous...
The word is out, the damage is done and I didn't have to do a thing except look quite rightly astonished and show them my pictures...
All the heavy connections in the world won't clean that off the slate...
There is absolutely no reason why the electric gates can't be shut after deliveries have been made, and why the girls can't keep the dogs on the property while people arrive...
But my Master the Chicken King - by all means carry on ill-treating your animals... you cannot seem to grasp the damage you do to your 'image'...*chortles...
As I turned into the road leading up to the SPCA itself, a huge amount of water was pumping out through the road surface and pouring down the hill...
As roads go, a fairly new structure with pipes to match so....? a deliberate surge? Fosho...
I then flew over to St. Theresa's to drop off some mags for Sister Stephen and amazingly, I found her home! What a pleasure....
What would she think of Father Denker's deal with the Devil? I still struggle to understand why the Sisters seem unaware of their contribution to the Governments Big Brother Project.... are they deemed too stupid? Not worthy?
Or would the stench of corruption give rise to alarm in the ranks of the Sisterhood? *shrugs...
My young house-sitter went over and fetched Pepsi and Cola from their prison earlier... Not an ideal situation and my cats have since disappeared... but the two little dogs ? Check them snuggled together on the blanket covering the bamboo chair and remind me how much it is that you respect Captain Courageous? *vomits...
Yet Later:
I had to finally ring Missus Courageous after 5.00pm to find out whether she would collect her dogs...We met at the top and she informed me that she had taken them to have their stitches out mid-morning..(also to the SPCA heh)..
Though we must of passed like ships in the night, it is a step in the right direction....
I asked her whether they were going to be tied up again and she replied "no, it won't happen again".
Some twenty minutes later I went up and looked out of my garage window to see them here crying...*shrugs..
My Lord wishes to play hardball using his defenceless pups? Game On! I specifically asked that they not be removed from his 'care' for the moment. I will repeat the journey with more pictures if I have to....*shrugs..
If they are tied out of sight and the gates left open, I shall merely take a picture of the nearest point giving the time and date... To say the gates are left open because the monitor is broken is a clumsy and unfortunate lie.... if indeed it IS broken, replace it.
Cost is not a factor here - deliberate abuse most clearly is....*snorts...
Your call....
der Kommissars picture graced the entire front page of the Rising Sun today...
Most impressive and yet, the irony of his Christmas message of non-violence against women and children had me coughing and spluttering.... an inside joke? *beams...
Peace julle...
PS Sophie says I'm to shut up and thank you for her visitors....*grins...
---oOo---
Thursday 20th December 2007 at 7.04pm.