Thursday, December 27, 2007

KEEPING UP APPEARANCES.....
(begun Tuesday at 3.30am)
The desk light dipped repeatedly as I sat writing and the radio waves filled the valley to the exclusion of all else...
Nobby must have been caught out up on the driveway between the new aerials, and vocally protested for a while *shrugs...
Hopefully my Master will eventually learn to translate the different barks if only for self-preservation purposes....*cackles...
The frenzied and enraged barking Nobs makes as Joey is taken past the gates on his evening walk or someone passing by deliberately provoking him, are vastly different to the WTF protestations he makes as the system is cranked up.... pay attention o Lord of Shiftyness.... Unbelievable as this may sound, there are still things left for you to learn....*beams..
Shortly after that, the two little ones started up...and here I can only guess - the Captain of Courage may well have woken them deliberately and merely waved his arms about threateningly, or one of my two cats came into view...
Either way, it was not an upset/upsetting noise at all and completely different to Nobby's loud grumblings... How'm I doing o Controller of my Life? 10 out of 10? *grins...
A minion or hireling carefully concealed over by the gumtrees late yesterday afternoon, amused me by setting off several fireworks... the sort of behaviour I have come to expect from young Baron, who clearly aspires to Earl Barnabas throne...*laughing.... I've no doubt that even in his teens this young would-be gangsta can command a small army of drug users to do his lame bidding...*chokes..
I have to guess that even Basils Bradley, who used to happily come and bum the occasional cigarette, is now Owned.... Once too often have I seen him under the influence of what is clearly not his medication or alcohol, leaving the by-road running past Carol's house...*shrugs...
This is undoubtedly how the now so-influential Barnabas began his career.... by gaining control of youngsters desperate to escape their miserable lives even for a short while, with drugs or drink....
The water ran freely down the road from Iris new installations all day again yesterday see here.... several thousand litres lost deliberately and still running...*shrugs...
A post on myadsl claiming that Neotel are working their staff over the holdiays had me smiling. Smoke and mirrors as the Telkom droogs are still thick on the ground in this area alone... there simply is no competition however cleverly engineered the scenario may appear....
Telkom's agenda is vastly different to Neotels and though speed is an issue, they are certainly not in any sort of race to 'beat' the hilariously named 'competition'....*cackles...
An army chopper thundered low overhead yesterday midday... and an Airwing chopper much later... no slacking in that department either...*beams...
Are the SAPS choppers being deployed for the Project linkup in your area? Certainly the whole of KwaZulu is being covered by Airwing but it will be whichever chopper you see most frequently overhead in your neck of the woods that carries the computerised technology to link the area to the Grid. Not necessarily Airwing at all...*smiles..
It's growing light outside and is clearly going to be a fine, hot day for the festive celebrations..have a good one..*beams...
Wednesday at bedtime:
Quite strange it was this morning to see No lights on at all at the Senior Boys Hostel. Instead, this big wall light belonging to this strange house was activated and it is on again tonight...
All the GateKeepers away on vacation? The orphans actually getting some proper shut-eye without having to embrace the aerials? *snorts...
Aerials are activated tonight on the edge of the Playing Field and what looks to be Grindrod Road....*waves to Charlie Anderson....
My Masters fine new display of aerials are not always brilliant white as I'd thought. They lean at times to a golden buttery yellow...*grins...
Nobby and little Pepsi were out on the road this afternoon while their owners were clearly home, and I took the usual telling photos for my album. My kid said that I should be building a portfolio of ALL the locals who neglect and abuse their dogs, as there are many more than just my Heroic Captain.... A sad but true observation, endorsed by a worker at the vets... She said they are seeing more animal abuse now than ever seen in the past...
And that makes it okay does it not Missus C? *shrugs... The door that you were going to slide across the bottom of your steps? So adamant you were that you yourself would get it done, causing me to snort and say Bali would see you didn't? Bingo and it was so.....
I was thinking what a coincidence it was that both Captain Courageous and Freddie the Accountant & Erstwhile Bomber have both had their pools re-gunnited within a few months of each other...
Were they being affected by the EMF levels and showing wear and tear as a result? A possibility for the boffins to consider? *curious...
The chalky white coating that appeared almost overnight in fat Sophie's plastic pool in 2005 was something completely different? *grins...
Now Thursday at 4.10am
Apart from a few wispy clouds its a perfect morning... I watched a really bright satellite speeding up towards the North East and gave it a wave but.....*shrugs...
The air is really clear and the Howard College MTB looks as though it may spontaneously combust it is so intense....*grins...
The four neatly spaced sodium based aerials on the building beneath the tower are activated... little wonder the dude said his teeth had been aching for no apparent reason at the office!...*cackles..
The thread on myadsl that involved Prometheus and the flava of the month, vodacom3g, was extremely interesting... Paranoid as I am, I look at the telecoms guy and think he absolutely screams Telkom...*grins... to judge him by his shades and his so well situated home on a hill is lame I know, but even prior to that, I have always claimed that vodacom is merely a carefully disguised extension of the Beast so....*chokes..
The Senior boys Hostel upperstory is again totally dark this morning and yet the radio wave song still fills the valley...WTF? *grins...
The kid has been down here for four days now and the headcold she arrived with, has turned into something fairly nasty....the GameWrecker tries to persuade her to visit the GP...*shrugs...
Naturally the fact that she sleeps in direct line of sight and close proximity to three of Balis new aerials, his streetlight AND the mothership, give me pause for thought... not of course one that I would voice to my sceptical family....*laughs...
Later:
I got into conversation with a lady at the Chemist in Westville this morning... she and her family had fallen prey to a bug on Christmas Day and three days later, are still unwell.... she had absolutely no idea what had caused the illness...
I said to both her and the pharmacist that although the lady was probably a Westville resident, if it were my family in Sherwood I would look askance at the water supply...*grins...
And voila!! She then tells me she lives in Collingham Road by the Station in Sherwood! *keels over laughing.... she uses adsl and is not a Telkom Wimax Trialist so I filled her in on the EMF levels that hang like a cloud over the Zone and said she should watch out for deliberate water runoffs...*grins...
Time to burst a pipe up your way dudes? Its still running down from Iris and these two boxes this morning, albeit now only a steady trickle....
A quickie for you? Where was Supt. Prem Basdeo back in 1997/1998 at the time of the SBV Heist? I see he now heads the Alberton Crime Prevention section...interesting...*grins..
Another nick that will reveal nothing from an online search? Collin Balliram and his ongoing Cleanse & Eradicate program yet again? Worth his weight in gold, stolen or otherwise fosho...*cackles...
I had a chat to my kid while we were out and about this morning...
It transpires that she pretty much buys into my Big Brother and Wireless with the Beast allegations...
She tells me however that she finds it deeply disturbing to hear her old lady chatting away to thin air in the house...*chokes... She cannot grasp the fact that we are Totally wired for sound...*shrugs...
I grant you it is a weird idea, but over the years I've come to fully appreciate the worth and value of such a scheme to the Utterly Corrupt...*grins... I have learned to play to the Gallery as best I can though the GameWrecker and the kid have often been of more help to the Crooked than to me on that score...*laughs...
You may have noticed that I find it difficult to bear a grudge - a totally foreign concept to the Chicken King...*shrugs...
I merely take my knocks and lack of support and move on...*grins...
Being as how the world is now on Fast Forward, I do not have the time to think angry thoughts for long and with my memory as it is, within a few hours I have forgotten why I should be mad anyways....*cackles...
There surely must be more shades of green than any other colour in the spectrum? It's been a lovely day....
Peace...
---oOo---
Thursday 27th December 2007 at 7.02pm.