Saturday, November 17, 2007

IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT....
(begun Saturday at 4.05am)
Pardon? You'll have to speak up, I can hardly hear you.....
Something woke me at 2.00am and I lay there stunned by the deafening whine in my ears, wondering when I was due to visit my dentist next...my back teeth ached badly...*shrugs...
Even now, 2 hours later, though the discomfort in my teeth/jaw has faded, the pressure and whine in my ears is amazing...*grins...
I'd only been sitting in the lounge for a few minutes and though it was wet, cool and windy out, I suddenly had to take my jersey off...*cackles...
However boring and dull, I insist that you share these bizarre moments with me, for one day you yourself may be in a similar situation and finally understand.
Do I publish a blog and thereafter spend time anxiously worrying about retribution exacted for remarks made?
I figure you know me better than that...*laughs...
No - it is only when I experience a bump-up in levels of weirdness that I am inclined to look for a reason..*snorts...
Do YOU think my last couple of blogs deserved some extra special attention from the Courageous One? *falls over.... Course, I always said that cloud cover seems to intensify the 'symptoms' so let me not be too hasty here....*cackles...
Now 5.am:
I just noticed the Mothership (huge overhead next to Cassim) and the Control overhead on the Freeway were off. (see pics)
So - is the air to be cleaned up a bit? The usual suspects all on over at the Convent...*shrugs...
Later:
Phone tapping, cellphone and PC monitoring all seem sort of run-of-the-mill in 2007. Like, anyone can do that....*sighs....
So what would be the single most innovative characteristic of this cosy collaboration between Telkom/Eskom and several Crooked Government officials?
Here in the Zone I would unhesitatingly have to say its the audio capabilities that set this scheme apart from the rest...*grins...
Tis simple enough to be careful on the PC and even (though it took me Forever) in what you say on the phone...*shrugs...
But try to imagine that every room in your home is wired for sound and even outside your house, in your garden and on your verge...impossible?..*cackles....
Therein lies the absolute failsafe beauty of this brilliant project...*beams
Try for one day to say nothing out loud that gives away any information at all, other than the most banal of remarks.....
Crazy I may be, but the only way I found to avoid Bali's so obsessive ear-trumpet, was to write notes to the GameWrecker. Who would promptly read them out loud a good deal of the time..*falls over laughing...
Hence the nick of course...*cackles...
It has often felt as if the GameWrecker himself were on a retainer from the Crooked...he is that oblivious to his surroundings....*grins...
*wonders idly why our Chair was driving a Courtesy Car on Monday night.... Was his car in for a standard service? Would the opportunity have been taken to add a few covert embellishments to his vehicle? *winks at Bali....
I do not believe I over-estimate your contacts or you and your chums desire to 'Keep an eye on things'..... Left or right headlight? *chokes....
I loved the "Outcry over Power Cuts" article on Page 3 of yesterday's Mercury....*grins..
How much ink and newsprint will be devoted to the utter Bullshit being fed to the public by Eskom and their lackeys, by the time they have finished laying the cables and linking them to the power supply, is anyones guess.....*shakes it's head...
Time you really started paying attention here....
First come the shifty contract wekkers for Telkom and hard on their heels you will find your Municipalities electricity Department. Put them both together, they spell Brother - the word that means your life is Owned!..*cackles...
Running out of electricity pfftt..... only because they are using such a vast amount to power this scheme!
The least likely person to have genuinely suffered a stroke in the last fortnight? No prizes for guessing Schabir Shaik...*chokes...
The dude has clearly got squat left in his bag of blackmail tricks... Unless Telkom sells him something really juicy, and soon, he is going to end up actually doing his Time (such as it is..) *hawks....
Later:
Today's paper is a laugh a minute...
Did you know that the eThikweni Muni is to spend more than R90 million over the next three years on measures to REDUCE the water loss here in Durban?
Don't you just love it? *falls over laughing....
And this is how they mean to do it - *check out pics of fire hydrant pouring out water...
check out pics of lakeland across the valley...
check out pics of Ms. Kazee's run-off down to the Blind home..
Pics of the pipe coming from the Naroth's verge in Candella Road and water running almost to the Candella Road Bridge regularly. *coughs...
As with the huge amount of streetlights burning during the day in and around the City, so am I building a fine array of pictures that cannot be explained away as 'backwashing the pool' etc....
The dates and times are clearly given on the pictures...
In retrospect, it was a wise move for Bali to have removed my set of fire engine pictures from our PC...*grins at her clever Controller...
There is a bad smell emanating from My Master's house...
could it be the pathetic house-sitter currently visiting?
You remember? The one that tied little Pepsi out in the rain for four hours on her own?
The one that finds it amusing to toss firecrackers near to the dogs?
The one that put on one of the lamest audio productions I've ever heard earlier this afternoon?*cackles...
The one my Master uses, to be physically unkind to his animals in order to himself appear guiltless? *barfs.....
If any reader thinks that by blogging the deliberate use of his animals as pawns, it will only make matters worse for these creatures...think again.
Bali and his cronies are of an ilk that needs no encouragement in this regard...*shrugs...
I will continue to blog each act of minor cruelty whether edited out or not...
As my blog login now refuses to recognize me, I have to suspect that the Shifty One is moving rapidly to erase items abhorrent to him...*laughing...
Its dusk here in the Zone and I can see at least one of the bigguns on over at the Convent Power House already....
The Freeway overheads came back on this morning and stayed on for the day - go figure...*smiles...
Peace....
---oOo---
Saturday 17th November 2007 at 6.42pm.