Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ANOTHER BRICK.....
(begun Tuesday at 3.40am)
Hear that? Thats young Pepsi (or Puppy) out in her Devoted Masters front yard in the dark, venting at something she feels but does not see, in the thick buzzing air....
The radio waves (for want of the correct term) are very loud and no toads call in OUR garden...*shrugs...
I can hear them nearby and wonder what water source attracts them...*curious...
The dormitories over at the Senior Boys Hostel were lit by the aerial lights within, at 3.30am when I rose..
I would dearly love to see the young inmates school report cards if such a practise is still followed... are the children housed in that building prone to more aggression than usual?
Lethargy? Strange aches and pains and buzzing in their ears...? *cackles...
Innocent young pioneers of a system designed by boffins to aid governments in the fight against crime on all levels... a system that, in our case, has been taken over and embellished by the Crooked to suit their own ends...
I was reading in bed at about 10.00pm last night when my kid wandered in.... she suddenly stopped and exclaimed that it was extremely hot in my corner of the room. She tried to show me with her hands that I was enclosed in a square of heat....*laughs...
I was fairly amused at the sudden possible conversion of a non-believer...*cackles...
I have blogged of the enormous heat in that particular area of our room and how it appears my Master has managed to nail me with such ease...*grins..
Using the audio monitoring, and my bedside light, it would have been a doddle...whether the larney cable laid so industriously by Sean Mudaly of Overport Telkom, plays any part in this, is questionable....(see pics). It certainly runs along the outside wall above my pointed head...*shrugs..
If this is so - a resounding three cheers for a very nice young man, who applied his skillz above and beyond the call of duty, to do the Beast's bidding...*beams...
The roof tiles that had all been fitted to Bali's new Playroom were taken off yesterday. ??
I would have to guess that the signal was somehow not as fine as our Controller had wished for? The chopper certainly edged near enough yesterday on its several fly-bys, to have been assessing the situation.
I'm betting that when the Playroom is finally completed to the Chicken King's satisfaction, we will be treated to some thunderingly low overhead passes, power cuts And huge water run-offs....*chokes...
Am I not afraid? Eh - You know I'm not...shrieks...I feel fortunate to be able to share with you all these weird and wonderful innovations...*applauds...
If the constant battering we are being subjected to hastens our ultimate demise or Not - who among you could say they have been privy to such close-up scientific wonders? *cackles...
All the metal rods in the world will not prevent at least some of the force aimed in our direction, from surrounding our Controller's own little family...*shrugs...
*reminds Bali of the Human Error Factor involved in this Project... of the mistakes made so far, caused entirely by unqualified irritation and irresponsible rage....*smiles....
And yes - watching fat Sophie lying here next to me - I would say that it's a certainty these animals are taking enormous physical strain.
A dispassionate, observational fact if you will...*shrugs...
As I have several times suggested in the past, there are surely fascinating dissertations to be written and studies to be done....
But who in their right mind would be brave enough to spend time gathering the Truth here in the Zone? No-one among you thats fosho....*laughing...
We are merely expendable statistics, and if, as in my case, we have attracted the attentions of egotistical thugs, given the Power to do as they please...why - just hide your conscience away in a dark corner and shrug it off....*unmoved....
It is difficult for you to now choose which of the many corrupt dealings you should be outraged at? So you no longer give a toss about any? *shrugs and finds that totally understandable...
Later:
The aerial lights on the Howard college Tower Block still burned fiercely at 5.10am today, nearly an hour after daybreak.
Switch MY geyser off? FFS you have to be kidding! *laughing...
I wonder idly how much No. 7 across the road knows of the Project.
My guess if you remember, was that Brian Illuminati Osborne (Board of Directors of Flame Lily and Lifetime Server to the Muni Electricity Dept.) would have told him, and hoped to use the well-situated property to strengthen the signal.
I surmised that his Missus freaked out at the news and fled to Witbank with the two boys....
Somehow she was persuaded to return after several months...*curious..
Is she aware that her eldest is now tuned in to the frequency? That his ears now whine as well?
Have the two huge metal coke dispensing machines been deliberately placed in the corner by the family's bedroom windows? If they have, its a nice try, but way too late IMO...*grins...
The Illuminati have made sure that the parents regard me with suspicion and not a little disgust, but the boys have no such qualms...*laughs...
The words of a Sarah Mclachlan song "I have a smile, stretched from ear to ear..." always bring dear omi-one to mind..
In those days, the online abuse took the form of bizarre scripts and fanciful stories that I so often swallowed hook, line and sinker...*cackles..
Omi-one aka Chris Maisey, claimed to be the mother of Zaphod aka Alan Maisey.... She had to have been my saving grace back in those dark days....*chuckles... Though she clearly followed the Beast and the agenda of the Cruel as much as anyone, I still cannot fault her ongoing kindness...*beams...
I wonder often where she is today and whether she is truly happy... Whether her utterly clueless, but highly talented off-spring has found tolerance in his life? *laughs....
Does the fact that my blogger login no longer recognize me mean that there is even more editing being done by the King of Cowards? More names removed swiftly before the blog is out in the Public Domain?
It is clear this has been done from the moment I was 'allowed' to blog...*chokes...
Surprising at times, as I thought many would find it gratifying to be mentioned by a crazed old toad at their total mercy... it surely must beat the heck out of pulling wings off flies? *falls over...
I wonder how many times Pieter Bezuidenhout of Telkom had his name removed? His relationship with our then server Mweb was, and no doubt still is, extremely cosy.... I believe he was an Admin on Mwebs IRC channels back then....
and now Mweb sell Wimax for Telkom....*reels over cackling....
Did he ever get the Christmas cards I sent him ? Or were they intercepted well before leaving Durban?
All these brilliant people can look forward to telling their children and grandchildren that they were a part of what surely must rank as one of the worst cases of ongoing online abuse in the SA internet history....*beams....
that despite being gifted in the brains department, they fell for Collin Ballirams lies because they wanted to....*grins....
My continuous terrified babblings only served to inflame them further..*laughing..
How proud they all must be, at giving the batty old, mouthy toad her come-uppance according to the Word of a cracker goonda! *is genuinely smiling as I write this....
The control overhead mid-freeway bridge is on at 10.15am. No water pressure in the taps earlier could mean the excellent downpour last night is again being used to covertly flush away thousands more litres of water...*cackles...
Give me the R90 million and I will solve the city's water-loss problem with ease!
You may feel a tad nauseous and develop a foreign lump or two once I've ensured the end of the deliberate run-offs.... but hey - you can't have it both ways now can you.....
To those, if any, that genuinely try to help me with the now scrambled clue format in #trivia?
Bali and his Trolls find it amusing, and unless they choose to change it back, (not blerry likely), I am stuck with it...
A small price to pay to still sit awestruck among such brilliance...*falls over again....
Later:
I have always managed to find humour in even the most bizarre of situations and this one really tops the lot...
I bear no-one any ill-will and am happy just to add your name to the Roll of Honour...*beams...
The wekkers have now replaced the roof tiles with sheets of corrugated erm....what? Asbestos type stuff? Its gonna be a white roof like I said???? *bolt-eyed..... wonderful!!!! *cackling....
Peace julle....
---oOo---
Tuesday 20th November 2007 at 3.44pm.