Wednesday, October 03, 2007

JUST A LINK IN THE CHAIN....
(begun Wednesday at 4.00am)
No slow awakening for me this morning..*boom!* and it's 3.12am on the bedside clock....
The totally man-made, pseudo-cricket song pours into the bedroom window from across the way, unceasingly...*cackles...
How had I ever doubted that I could tell the difference between that and the real cricket chorus?
A decision made by the Utterly Irresponsible to disturb the already severely disturbed....*and falls over cackling....
If you hadn't all overplayed your hand so many times and in a such wide variety of ways over the last few years, I might be fooled into thinking it is just a necessary part of the Wimax 'testing'....*shrugs...
As the official guinea-pig for the Trials, I accept what I am given and even embrace it...*smiles...
The GameWrecker? May or may not be taking strain... extreme dizziness a few nights ago had him fortunately landing on the bed as opposed to the floor.... the TV left on another night and last night, a lounge light left on....small but telling...*frowns...
All part of the ageing process or a result of stepped up 'gifts' from our Mentors?
Sophie had gotten out from under her covers at some point during the night and the GameWrecker too lay with the covers kicked off....suddenly too warm in the bedroom? *laughs...
It is pretty pointless whittering on about the extreme pressure in my ears as I sit here writing. I have survived 2005's relentless Field of Power and accept that my system is now ultra-sensitive...*grins...
My imagination you say?
A totally understandable judgement call from a bunch of left-brainers who sit safely behind the controls...*chortles....
Of course there will be others affected. The doctors visited will merely shrug and guess it is a bug that is causing the dizziness/nausea/ear pressure yadda yadda....
Old man Stokes and his 5 mini-strokes up there where Bernie now lives at No. 17? All during 2005 and in Direct Line of Sight to everything? You couldn't miss?
The old lady's heart attack and subsequent death last year? *shrugs....
Trying to pin these incidents on this marvellous Project is like trying to catch a shadow....*bares its teeth...
Answers to these and many more enigmas, will only come to light (haha) on the next Plane...*cackles...
The bright red light glows on Bali's streetlight pole this morning and I'm guessing that is Kellogg voicing her anxiety right up by the orphanage as I write? Certainly not something she has cornered up a tree this time....*smiles...
Later:
One of our newer CPF members stopped to chat yesterday as I was standing up on the verge. He shook his head at my standard question but conceded that his son is computer friendly...
Now - do I wave to Lance, or was that particular homeowner left off the invitation list when suitable Wimax Trialists were being chosen?
Hard to tell, as they certainly are in a prime position to bounce the signal across to Ameena's son at No. 31 Harris Crescent..*beams...
then I would have to wonder why the Captain of Courage was home at midday yesterday....
My next question would then have to be whether it is possible to drive through the little park at the top, opposite the Kazees in the Crescent, from Raftery Crescent? I don't see why not, but will check when I can....*grins...
If its a yes, then it was certainly no coincidence that Lance's dad found me on the verge at that odd hour...*winks at Bali....
A quick call from the Heroic One, (who was home next door and monitoring the situation closely) to young Lance, and his dad had only to jump into his bakkie, cross the Park, and there I was - the Village Idiot herself...*cries with laughter...
He was pretty direct and said that, although he kept to himself (read: didn't gossip), he had the number of someone who may like to join our CPF (read: does gossip?)..*smiles...
I will certainly invite her to our next Meeting and see whether I am being played for the foolish trout I so clearly am, or whether she proves to be a useful contact....*grins...
Until then, he stays on my list of possibly manipulated, but Good.
This applies even if it were miraculously to turn out that it was HIS company that installed the bars over at the orphanage...*smiles...unlikely, but an option yes.....
All the insisting in the world, that power is not utilised for Wimax, won't persuade me to change my mind. Why would the red light be so firmly attached to Bali's streetlight pole and not his telephone pole?
BTW, Yes, I was aware of the equally simple-minded GateKeeper's attempt at humour....
The red and green lights they alternated in a window of the Snr. boys Hostel, specifically for my benefit? *falls over...
When I didn't blog them, they simply went away...*laughs...gotcha!
It rained again overnight and yet, as I stepped outside this morning, an overpowering smell of disinfectant rose up from Bali's servant's quarters...*sniffs...
This has more to do with the occasional belch of sewage smell down there, than dog pooh, and thats a fact....*cackles...
The SAPS van patrolling the Crescent yesterday before 2.00pm was noted and appreciated...
The sun is finally shining in a clear blue sky.. there are butterflies everywhere in the garden...
Sophie has dug up a truly awful bone and chosen to sit next to me and share its stench...ew....
A hadeda now bathes happily alongside mynahs and weavers in the large dam formed at the foot of the hill opposite....*watches....
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 3rd October 2007 at 3.35pm.