Tuesday, September 18, 2007

NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER......
(begun at 3.40am Tuesday.)
Its quite still outside. You have to look up to the heavens to actually see there is a Northeaster moving cloud slowly down the coast....
After the eerily silent Saturday last, my personal cricket chorus was back in full voice when I rose the following Sunday morning..*cackles...It sometimes seems a waste to me, that this phenomenon is not being documented for scientific purposes, though it has probably all been done before...*grins...
That by adjusting the output, my Master can make such audible physical changes to my system is indeed worthy of note...*beams..
I have blogged previously that on accasion, while sitting here at the PC, the frequency seems to change in my cricket song (or tinnitis if you will). Why only there, I have no idea...
What changes since last I wrote?
An interesting development would have to be the foyer light over at St. Theresa's Orphanage building. For weeks now the brilliant white ball light has been switched off overnight. The GateKeepers have slithered about using only the lights streaming out of the Control Room and what I call the kitchen.
This last Saturday evening the foyer light was back on, but a sodium light had been fitted and it now burns a delicious orange...*falls over cackling and curtseys to the GateKeepers...
The tiny, clear red light fitted to the Heroic One's streetlight pole was activated as well...*shrugs..
As is so often the case, I was surprised at the amount of residents who turned up to last night's CPF Meeting...
(my Controller noisily connects to our power system as I write this at 4.00am..*shrieks...)
In spite of her hectic schedule, our Vice-Chair attended and gave us a report back on matters discussed at the GOCOC Meeting earlier in the day.
She had at some point at GOCOC, raised the matter of our so-prominent Druglord, Earl Barnabus...*keels over laughing...
As our Chair sat shaking his head and saying that 'he is untouchable' several times, our Vice-Chair continued to advise that residents are discreetly aware of any new drug-related activities in the area...
I confess that I was hard put not to fall down laughing on the spot. It was the use of the word 'discreet' that cracked me up...*cackles..
That there is no more 'discreet' left in the Zone, will be incomprehensible to so many...
My assertion that Barnabus had purchased a property directly opposite our Treasurer's house, would appear to be incorrect.
Much discussion ensued, about exactly which property in Raftery road had recently been added to his assets...
No. 25 was suggested as the winner, but the jury will remain out on the matter for a while longer...*beams...
It will be interesting to see who actually takes occupancy of this property, and I will certainly let you know if and when I find out...*beams..
The further up Raftery it proves to be, the better for Direct Line of Sight it is...*grins... it's occupant will be a Telkom Wimax Trialist without a doubt.
My, what illustrious company the many Good Trialists in the area keep....*shrugs...
I reflected on little Charlie Anderson (Head of Security over at St. Thomas') and Jenny Adams, and their sudden disappearance from our CPF meetings...*cackles... At the time, I certainly considered that I had played a part in their decision to no longer attend our Meetings.
In retrospect, a foolish move on their part and they will have been ill-advised.
For their glaring absence seems to confirm that both these people have been influenced by the same Trust Committee that signed the dotted line for St. Theresa's to become a base-station for the Telkom Wimax 'Trials'....*grins...
Something that should not be too difficult to verify....*looks at Alex Christians...
Did you all read the article some months back, published in Noseweek and clearly detailing the strange bed-fellows kept by Jackie Selebi? I cannot quote the Issue Number or date as I pass my copies on to an interested party...*beams...
It would pay you to find this article and you will have further reason to consider these so called Trials have a far more sinister objective than to merely boost the telecoms industry in South Africa...*snorts...
Later:
A loerie is noisily proclaiming temporary ownership of the valley and the drone of the Parks tractor cutting grass across the way under the gumtrees is almost soporific...
The crazy bees are increasing in number and rise in a great cloud from the birdtray when I tip on the daily seed.
I went out the front after dark one evening last week to find them whirling in a loose mass under the outside light...*startled...
Could I harness them, along with the local canine population, to alert residents to the often unacceptable levels of EMF here in the valley? *cackles...
You are well aware that I speak the truth here, but way too much power has already been handed over to the Crooked, to even consider more stringent means of control....
Your best bet is to continue with the distracting red herrings: organised crime, drugs, name changes etc... this is what the Minions of the Beast are best at, after all...
In trying to stay one step ahead of becoming a statistic, citizens will certainly not notice as the last of their privacy is invaded...*hawks and spits....
Otherwise? May I wish you all - the Good the Bad and the as yet, undecided, Peace, from the zone that is Sherwood and Sydenham....*beams...
PS. The chopper heads swiftly southwest at 12.15pm
The lame attempts at causing problems using the PWNED Nortons programme continues.... it is not worthy of your skillz Bali dear....*grins....
---oOo---
Tuesday 18th September 2007 at 1.35pm