Sunday, September 30, 2007

CAN I HAVE ANOTHER PIECE OF CHOCOLATE CAKE?
You'd only need a halfway decent pair of binoculars...
Stop on the verge outside my place at 8 Harris Crescent any time, and train them across the valley at the 2-story, dirty peach coloured orphanage building...
Take a good hard look at the weird metal bars on both upstairs and downstairs windows? At the strange finish on the windowpanes themselves...
Directly below the orphanage you should just be able to see the Recreation Centre and the mass of metal bar scaffolding set up in the area outside.
Last time I looked, SA was still a free country, but time is rapidly running out so, if you are remotely interested, check it out...*grins..
Why exactly did Charlie Anderson, (Head of Security over at St. Thomas Home for Children, 5 Williamson Place, Sparks Estate) vanish in a puff of dust?
Would he too be a part of the same 'Security' company that crawls all over St. Theresa's grounds? Would St. Thomas Home be anywhere near the building operations visible from my driveway?
Should anyone care to drive past this establishment, would they find similar bars on all the Home windows? *shakes it's head disbelievingly....
Up until now I hadn't a clue where the Home was situated. Looking at the map, puts it right where I have been watching curiously as huge building operations are swiftly carried out...
At the most, I had thought a few aerials maybe, but now I begin to wonder whether these childrem are also being subjected to the Big Brother Scheme on a grand scale...*spits...
It was a mistake for Charlie to have remarked on a private telephone conversation I made. The only possible way he could have known the content of my private discussion with a friend, is via the monitors of my fixed line...*grins...Woops!
Had he continued to attend our CPF Meetings, he could easily have laughed it off...
He chose, or was advised, not to return....*cackles...
He took Jenny Adams with him when he left. The Headmistress of St. Philamena's at 100 Rippon Road, Sydenham. Why? Yet another Roman Catholic Establishment. *curious....
She stopped acknowledging my texts regarding the CPF and disappeared like Charlie, with almost unseemly haste...*chokes..
Am I to conclude that from its position over on Locksley, this RC institution is also assisting Telkom in it's Wimax Trials? *bolt-eyed....
The bars, conductive paint and enormously powerful aerials?
The work of the so-called 'Trust' Committee once again?
'The benefits far outway any possible risk to the children' Trust Committee?....yadda yadda yadda.....
Tell me if you would dear Reader, why would the Government be pouring millions into Telkoms Wimax Project? Why are the Muni Electricity Department fundis working side by side with Telkom on the same Project?
Why has the Law been deployed (the chopper) to assist so intensely?
It's past time to don your thinking caps and to sit up straight and pay attention! In my rambling and incoherent fashion I have told you all that I know.
As the official guinea-pig for this brilliant and corrupt scheme, I can report only, that it will infiltrate every home and business in the country.
I make no apologies for incorrect guesses made and I attempt to rectify them when spotted.
I cannot change my somewhat melodramatic turn of phrase..*cackles..
Live with it and look beyond it if you can...
Find who heads this scurrilous 'Trust Committee' and what gifts (both personal and for the 'benefit' of the Homes) have exchanged hands...
Once this has been established, let them be thrust into the limelight and there give their reasons for allowing the Government (read Earl Barnabas' contacts) and Telkom to abuse their positions in this manner...
How many other Roman Catholic institutions dotted about the city have accepted enormous bribes in the form of building additions etc. to house this technology? Basic Wimax Wireless it most certainly is not...
So - begin at the beginning....
come with your binoculars and your zoom-lens cameras and see for yourselves St. Theresa's Orphanage building...
Once you know what to look for, go scouting around... and ask yourselves whether you believe that the Government contacts affiliated to Earl Barnabas are working with Telkom for YOUR good...*smiles...
The cranes situated on the new Shopping Mall site just leaving Durban by the Essex Terrace turnoff from Jan Smuts Highway?
The crane I wanted to climb for the view?
On my first trip out since blogging my idea, I was charmed to find a large aerial, active in broad daylight, had been affixed halfway up the crane....*falls over laughing...
So - I must conclude that toads would not be welcome on site? *cackles...
A small aside here.... it has long been my pleasure to bake the occasional cake for the many good SAP guys up on the Hill...
I have at times struggled mightily with my ancient Defy...
the cakes would often be uncooked well after the allotted time or sometimes alternatively burned....a real puzzle it was...*laughs...NOT!
Today my Controller was out, and for the first time in absolutely ages, my cakes baked perfectly in the exact, correct time...
I clearly recall der Kommissar laughing and saying how much time it must take me to bake cakes...*winks at Bali...
I guess I have to thank Bali for finding something to do today, that was more interesting than sending electrical surges through to the stove jackpoint...*grins...
Lies again? I have lived with my Controller's idea of fun since he was given control of the Street's Power supply back in 2004 by Allen Spence, Superintendent of Electricity for Durban & Master of Bad Choices...
I have no need to lie....*smiles...
More peace...

PS: Human Rights or Ecology Action? Hmmmm.......
---oOo---
Sunday 30th September 2007 at 5.57pm.