Friday, June 29, 2007

STRIKE UP THE BAND.....
(begun Friday at 3.30am)
I woke suddenly at 2.50am. The teeth in my jaw ached, pressure in my ears, my hand burning and the weird cramp in my shin threatening...
To be expected at 61, or something rather more sinister? *cackles..
The weather had cleared overnight and this morning the valley was still, with not a breeze stirring. The moon and the stars are out in the sky...*singing...
The foyer over at the Convent is still sans it's hectic white ball light. Only a new green bar of light is activated, and your standard dim light somewhere out of sight beyond. (see pic)
Was it last week he sent all my pictures to the Trash Bin, but forgot to empty it? Or was it even before that? In any event - you have had loads of time to hack in and study them *beams....
Does even the thought of paying out compensation to Anyone, cause you all to seek desperately for alternative ways to bounce that signal across into Sherwood? Pff.... probably not hey...
Are the Telkom droogs going through their illegal records, seeking leverage to use against the Head of the RC Church SA (whoever that may be), as I write?
Information gleaned directly from phone tapping? That could force permission to be granted? *laughs... Or do you already have permission?
Eh - you begin to see how easy it is to control the Great Unwashed...
The huge orange light over at the Senior Boys Hostel, still glares directly at our house. Were I cross-eyed and squint, there is still no way that particular beauty is aimed at anything other than us....*grins...
Is this the source of the strange cramps and the pressure in the ears? The burning hands? The GameWreckers ongoing dizziness? *fascinated....
The Recreation Centre light is on, and up the North of the valley beyond the playing field would enchant even Santa.... There is simply too much stuff activated for it to be 100% risk free...
Is it merely my over-fertile imagination, that as I sit here in the lounge writing, waves of nausea hit me, and my ears are almost deaf with the pressure - and yet the hand that was so bad earlier, has more or less recovered?
The Courageous One is certainly not going to give you a truthful answer to that...*snorts...
I guess it was his remote's chirrup that hauled me from Morpheus' arms at 2.50am?
He lost the plot totally last night as I sat in efnet's #trivia channel . In his rage, I was disconnected, and given a Terminating. Received. SIGTERM message....*chuckles...
Much as I held my hand out to der Kommissar after the CPF Meeting on Tuesday night, (a hand which was studiously ignored until Jay pointed it out to him), do I hold out my hand to Collin Balliram....*beams...
He merely does what he was born to do, and who am I to judge? I live as always in a house of glass, and only try to give you the facts from my perspective....*smiles...
Later: 9.00am
My Kevlar armour had best be donned early today, as it's Friday again.... the weekends have always been a no-holds-barred time for the Goonda Boys to come and play...*cackles...
Sue the Book has repeatedly remarked on the apparent non-functioning streetlight outside Bali's gates at No. 6 Harris Crescent. She has said how dangerous it is as she and her kid come and go after dark....
Should I invite her down here to study that light from this angle? To show her that it is in fact, very much alive? (see pic) That my Controller still leaves his inside garage light burning all night? To what purpose?
Or should I do the irritating Good Citizen thing finally, and report it to Faults? *makes note to check with Basil and Sue whether this has already been done...
Originally, I never entered Sue the Book onto my list of your victims... she works long hours, and is therefore out of the danger zone for much of the time... It is only since her health has taken such a downhill slide, that I realise it has to be due to her position in the street.
She is in Direct Line of Sight to pretty much everything and has had no escape at all, since the tests were begun here in 2004.... (see pics) *bummed....
If Allen Spence (Superintendent of Electricity for Durban & the Greatest Show of Corruption in SA), were to deny that tests are ongoing, I would wish his nose fall from his face....*laughing...
There are new lights/aerials bobbing up weekly. The pattern is changed every night and there appears to be no hard and fast rule at all. So - tests they are...
This so cozy bedding down together of the Munis and Telkom, bodes the average Joe no good at all...
Do my detractors know that Telkom is so heavily involved in the Wireless Data-Theft Project? They don't care, in spite of the shocking record this corrupt organisation has so justifiably earned? *falls over laughing... Greed wins every time....
Both of Bali's front lights were out this morning, though the inside kitchen light was clearly on.
The dull orange aerial light burned clearly in only one porthole window of St. Theresa's church tower, after 7.00am.
May I guess here? *jumps up and down with excitement....
Missus Marie-Therese Naidoo, Head of Admin for St. Theresa's Orphanage, and a wonderfully useful ally, has informed you that the Sisters are praying in the Church up until 8.00am...
So, if anyone were to remark on the strange lights dotted about the inside and outside of the church, it could be easily shrugged off?
Ahh - but you see...when the Sisters are in the Church, you CANNOT see any lights on at all....*cackles.... Possibly if they were to switch ALL the lights on inside, I may just see a glow at some of the windows, but so far? Zip, zilch...nada...
If I were to go stand next to Telkoms smashing new Microwave Tower in Overport, and look back towards St. Theresa's Church? (clearly visible)...I'm betting that aerials facing East have also been installed in the church tower... *grins...
again, I have to ask why Sister Stephens is totally unaware that the church, orphanage and school, are being used as what appears to be a base station for this Wireless Network System?
If you were to tell me that it is to be used in the fight against terrorism and tax evaders, and is therefore a good thing - why are the public (except for the fortunate Wirelessed), being kept in the dark? *chuckles...
Why does the Muslim Camp up by Jersey/Kemble Roads continue to have visible heavily armed guards patrolling...
Why is the Druglord permitted to continue to run his operations from No 734 Jan Smuts Highway?
Who exactly are the Druglord's so useful Government contacts?
Why has nothing been done to conclude the case of the young man accused of child molestation, who still walks freely among us?
Has der Kommissar had time to deal with the Rotten Apples at his Station as promised, in the matter of the missing blood samples?
All valid questions...*smiles......
Once again my latest issue of Noseweek has not arrived...*grins.. Unsurprising, considering the amount of post tampered with in the past... (at this point typing out the blog in Outlook Express, my connection was terminated *falls over laughing...)
On this occasion however, a mistake... I took the opportunity to call the Noseweek Subs Office, and at the same time gave the pleasant young lady this blog address.....*cackles....
Whether anyone among them will be able to sort the wheat from the constant chaff in my whitterings here, is doubtful...
Whether they buy the beautifully crafted cover-up regarding my interest in Telkom, the Munis throughout the country, Eskom and in our case, the constabulary....is another matter... The Beast has some really Big Guns with Silver Tongues batting for their Team... *grins...
Eskom running out of power? Bollox I say.... If this were so, tis only due to the country-wide wireless initiative...pfff
As I write, there are Freeway lights burning just beyond the Freeway bridge 24/7.... this is necessary for the ongoing Wireless Project and nothing whatsoever to do with cable-theft...*looks at the dodgy Mike Sutcliffe and wonders if the lies he spouts so regularly, will ever come back to haunt him... Will Herr Doktor repatriate to a holiday home in Goa should the heat become unbearable here? Possibly one of the Shaik brothers could scout ahead for a suitable property? Eish.....
I rather thought that the young man who so ostentatiously arrived here in the valley last Tuesday just before 3.00pm with his bedroll, would grace these pages once again.... And so it was...
I went up earlier to see how the Parks wekkers (yes, still in the valley), were getting on. As I looked out of the garage window, it was Lights - Camera - Action ! *falls over laughing...
The same young man, who has been obviously watching for me - then steps out of the bush under the gumtrees and flourishes an air rifle....walks a few paces forward and strikes a dramatic pose, aiming his rifle up into the gumtrees.... And yes, he is lucky enough to have the Real Deal.. With a range that could easily take out the garage window or an animal across this way... *grins...
What career choice did the Druglords offspring choose for himself in the end? Apart from the obvious ....*screams with mirth.... Surely he attends a Drama School? Why - with all the bit players he has at his beck and call, he has obviously a leaning to the theatrical....or he merely emulates the Rotten Apples?
This young poser is very obviously another of young Baron's minions, and I have some excellent pictures of him....*curtseys...
Our CPF ex-Chairman was passing, and confirmed from my photos that the rifle is for real, and I am to call him when the would- be Thespian reappears....*laughing...
I doubt I will bother him, but do believe that a problem shared is a problem halved...*beams...
I guess young Baron is bored and enjoys being mentioned on a blog concerning corruption and dodgy dealings here in the Zone...*laughs... It is after all, exactly where he belongs....
---oOo---
Friday 29th June 2007 at 3.31pm.
PS:
As I mostly do, after publishing here, I trot over to efnet's #trivia channel ... never stay long and just do it because I can..... this time however, I was only there 5 minutes before the internet connection was summarily dropped.... Am I making headway or am I making headway? *beams with pride....